Chapter 13

[[  Okay, This chapter will probably a bit confusing but it will make sense in future chapters~ :D ]]

“Miss [Surname], I am truly honored to have you come to this school. Although it is a weekend feel free to look around. You can work on the paper work later,” The man smiled and extended his hand for you to shake. You returned the smile and shook your head, “It’s an honor to be accepted to this school,” You shook his hand graciously.

“I’ll take you up on that offer; I think looking around the school will do me good in the future. Thanks.” You bowed and walked out the door after he bid you good bye. Running your hands through your long [h/c] hair you sighed, knowing you would be here all day trying to find out where everything was. Your old school uniform was a lot more pleasing in your eyes but you won’t complain, the yellow dress was ehhh… You loved the color yellow and you also loved dresses, but the price for that dress was empty wallets in your future for months!!

Walking down the long halls with pillars with marble statues, waterfalls and rose bushes everywhere it was difficult to tell if this hall outside was never ending! You had been walking for what seemed like minutes! Which is long for a simple hall way!

“Huh?!” You gasped and adjusted your glasses to look further down the hall, is that a boy-rabbit eating cake?! Your pace picked up and soon you were running towards the boy-rabbit. “H-hey! Wait, please!” You yelled reaching your hand out as if you could grab the boy-rabbit, you eye widened in shock when a pink puff cloud exploded around him making you stop in your tracks. Your jaw dropped when a mini version of the boy-rabbit came running out of the mushroom cloud and quickly making its way through a little door!

Walking over to the receding cloud you waved your hand making the pink dust go away quicker. When you looked down you saw a half eaten cake with a label ‘Eat me’ on it and an extremely tiny glass bottle with another label which was too small for your eyes to read but you guessed it said ‘Drink me’. You stared blankly at the cake then looked at the small door then back at that the cake. Although your expression didn’t change you were extremely curious.  You groaned and picked up the cake, it did look good despite being half eaten! It was obvious that the boy-rabbit ate the strawberry that was on the cake but, they left all the frosting! “Mitsukuni?” you asked staring at the cake before wondering why you even said that, you pick up the cake- free frosting!

Lucky you~

You opened your mouth and took a bite out of the cake and pink dust puffed around you. Even though you couldn’t feel a difference once the dust or cloud floated away the school was even bigger if possible!! You looked around with worried eyes until you remembered the drink and the door the boy-rabbit went thought. Grabbing a bit more of the cake and the glass bottle that did indeed say ‘Drink me~’ you opened the door that you could now fit though and ran inside hoping to find the boy-rabbit.

♥♥♥♥♥         ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥    ♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥