Chapter 14

• Dedicated to All of the AMAZING people who read this story! <3

Perhaps you could call the school and tell them that you weren’t feeling good or even just tell them the truth? Everyone at the school seemed nice, especially the teachers. You sighed to yourself, coming to the conclusion that you would only use your absents if you were actually sick. Yawning and fanning your face with your hands you started to get ready for school by wrapping your chest down with tape.

You went out into your front yard to go to the mail box, maybe what your aunt sent you had already arrived. It had, a day ago actually. It was a birthday card saying that they put more money in your bank account and also if you needed anything to call them. It was always like them to be like this, this time of year but so were you- trying to help and be as nice as possible. Rose lost her sister (your mother (XD obviously) so she felt the need to be a bit more motherly towards you.

You sighed and kept reading the birthday card and laughed a little when you read what your uncle Jim put. He seriously just wrote ‘for you- love Uncle Jim’ in the small corner that was left over space! Your Aunt Rose’s handwriting took up the whole card! You were surprised that Uncle Jim even got that much wording on the card!

Shaking out the white envelope a necklace fell out. You could tell that it was homemade which was even better. You were glad that you checked your mailbox because this letter from them will definitely help you through the day, even if it’s just a bit. Setting the letter on the counter inside you put the necklace on and headed out for school.

----

You were glad that today was going by fast; all that was left was the host club. “Hey.” Mori said in his casual monotone voice, “Hello~ Mori.” You greeted back and looked around quickly you even peered over his shoulder to try and find his little side kick. “Where’s Honey at?” You question curiously as you scratched your head.

“Getting out of class” he said and looked at a door that you two were standing in front of. The moment he turned and looked at the door the door open and a flood of yellow came melting out. Honey came walking down and spotted Mori “Takashi~!” He exclaimed when he jumped onto Mori’s back, Mori gave his rare smile.

“Hey! [Nickname]-Chan I have a great idea! We should have lots of cake together today, okay?” Honey smiled cheerfully, you weren’t sure if whether or not this was the normal Honey feeding his sweet tooth or if it was something different? For some reason he just seemed off to you.

Laughing you agreed with a cheerful “Sure! That sounds like a great idea!”

You three walked casually into the host club room, you yawned and stretched out your arms. “Are you tired, [Name]?” Haruhi asked as she helped set up the host clubs tables with tea cups. “Hmm, just a bit I stayed up too late painting last night.” You laughed nonchalantly as you scratched your head before helping her set up for everyone’s guests. “Oh yeah, that’s right you paint. I totally forgot!” Haruhi laughed as if she was slightly embarrassed. It was actually very easy and quick to set the tables. The food and tea didn’t come out until minutes before the guests arrived, according to Kyoya everything needed to be at its finest. For the finest guests, of course!