Chapter 17

You watched in awe as the 'Ouran Fair' was getting set up. Expensive paintings were being brought in along with many others in heavy looking boxes, probably with family company stuff. All the workers were just the like teachers at the school, extremely happy. Takashi and Hikaru came riding up in a carriage with Tamaki and Honey in the back being pulled by the horses. The two of them looked excited. Tamaki held his hand out to no one in particular "Climb on board! We're going to rehearse for the big Ouran fair parade!" Tamaki exclaimed and Honey cheered in the background with Usa-Chan.

The girls that normally attended the host club had hearts floating around them asking for a ride too. "We get to ride in the carriage! Come on you guys!" You exclaimed making a b-line to get on, you sat next to Honey and Kaoru while on the other side was Kyoya, Haruhi and Tamaki.

"I think it nice that we all got together for a carriage ride, don't you guys?" Honey smiled and hugged Usa-chan. You couldn't help but nod your head in agreement, "Yeah, I think so too."

"Yeah, whatever." Haruhi commented back, "Come on, Haruhi~ No need to be a buzz kill." You teased nudging her foot with yours. "This feels like we went into the past, old times, it's great, huh?" You asked her with a smile. She just grumbled, "Yeah, I guess so."

"Aww, [Name] you're so darn cute! For our costumes tomorrow we'll be in Medieval French outfits! We even have special outfits for you two~!" Tamaki looked proud of himself as a thought bubble of his fantasy with you and Haruhi wearing dresses appeared making you laugh and Haruhi glare at his thoughts.

In Tamaki's mind~ She was wearing makeup, heels and a dress with a corset underneath. She blushed, "T-Tamaki-senpai... This corset is too tight." She cried with watery eyes.

"Tamaki! Don't picture me in a corset!" The Haruhi out of his imagination yelled at him as she weaved her hands to get rid of his thought bubble. She hit him lightly on the head making him wine, "b-b-but, Haruhi! We need to make this fair the best one yet." Tamaki smiled, "I'm pretty sure me wearing a corset won't make this fair better but, sounds good to me." She smiled back at him. Tamaki looked thrilled and turned to you as if asking if you would wear what he had planned for you too.

You smiled and nodded, "You already know I like to dress up~"

"I have the best daughters!" Tamaki boasted with his head held high.

~

According to Tamaki the Host club was going to be opened to the general public. Meaning a lot of the costumers will bring their family to join them. You had a feeling today was going to be long.

Costume changes were part of the day too, first you were to wear a suit with color, then hours later you had to change into an all-white suit then last was of course a dress. You were actually excited for the hours to pass by just so you could change! You laughed to yourself and shook your head.

"Ah, mom I want you to meet him! [M! Name] is so kind!" Your eyes widened slightly when you heard the girl mention you. All that you were supposed to do was ask if the guests would like something, a beverage or something sweet. You turned around to see Juliet with her mom sitting on a sofa.

You smiled lightly and walked over to them, "Hello, can I interest you in something to drink or maybe something to eat?" you asked them, Juliet was the first to answer, "Ah, [M! Name!], I'll have Rosemary tea, please." You nodded and turned to her mom, "Would you like anything Mrs?" you asked, "Rosemary tea is good for me too."

You nodded with a small smile on your lips, "Of course, I'll be right back." Walking to get them there tea, Tamaki's dad came in, "Father! Welcome!" Tamaki greeted him, to which his dad raised his nose to.