“We can’t let [Name] get the best of us!” Hikaru added with a nod,

“We’ll have to scare her first!” Kaoru said with shifty eyes.

“When we all went to the Carnival with her, we went on a ride. I’m pretty sure she was a bit scared then, even if it was just a bit. It’s a start.” The twins said at the same time.

“THAT’S PERFECT! It was that big ride that dropped you, right?!” Tamaki announced, with a nod of excitement knowing he now has a plan!

“What’s perfect senpai? Her tiny fear of falling or heights? We can’t push her off a roof just so she could feel the thrill.” Haruhi glared lightly at Tamaki’s ‘so called perfect plan.’ Her words made Tamaki freeze and shatter into pieces like a window or mirror would if someone were to hit it with force.

The twins shook their heads, “Nevermind.” Kaoru said, “She jumped off the cliff to try and save you before.” Hikaru looked at Haruhi, remembering the day. [Name] wasn’t scared of heights at all; the twins looked at each other.

“We’re stumped.” They said together and shrugged their shoulders. The doors flung open and three girls came twirling into the room singing ‘Lobelia~’ as their own Halloween costumes twirled with grace. Honey  moved closer to Mori while everyone else sighed knowing their day was probably going to suck now.

“And without being rude, why are you ladies here?” Kyoyo asked with a slightly bored tone, the girls looked unamused with the question.

 “Ha! The lovely Benibara isn’t foolish. She wants to meet the newest member to you mockery of a club.” Hinako snickered while Chizuru nodded in agreement.

The twins looked at each other holding in a laugh, “Good luck finding him.” Kaoru said throwing his arm around his brother’s shoulder. “Yeah, [M! Name] sensed you were coming and fled the area.” Hikaru smirked at the look on their faces. The girls huddled up in a small circle and whispered to each other.

Kyoya gave the twins a slight glare for their behavior to which they just shrugged it off. “Well, we should all go get ready for the Halloween scare night.” Honey spoke up with his usual cheery voice. The host club snuck out of the room without saying ‘Bye’ to the girls from the Zuka Club.

“Alright, Ladies! We will find this [M! Name]! We need to know if our dear Haurhi needs to be saved sooner!” Benio declared, fireworks going off behind her when she spoke, the other two girls clapped in joy.

----

“Nekozawa?” You called out into the dark room, not even a candle was lit for light. Nekozawa has scared you before and knowing he was in the room and not responding made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

“I was wondering if you were going to the scare night. If you are, I want you to be my partner; so we can scare the crap out of the host club!” You exclaimed with a fist pump, you heard him laugh. “[M! Name], Beelzenef is thrilled you came~” he lit a candle giving the black room a tiny bit of light; at least you could see him now. “We will win this scare night,” he stated it like he already knew the outcome, you grinned.