****

"Morning!!" Julia jumps up and down on the bed.

"Ughhhh" I groan.

"Come on! we're going to get breakfast!" She jumps on top of my body with a cackle.

"Fineeee!" I sit up pushing her off me.

"You're to loud" Aiden groans sitting up.

"I don't care" She giggles.

We all get ready to go out, I wear jean shorts and a yellow T-shirt with a small white sunflower in the middle, I pull my hair into a messy bun. When we arrive at a cafe just off campus we all order. I decided on pancakes, syrup and bacon on the side, I know I said I wanted to lose weight but I can't resist pancakes.

Once everyone was done we all just sit chatting for a while, I look towards Julia who is smiling at her phone "What you smiling at?"

"Nothing" She places her phone face down on the table, which is strange.

"Did we finish all the Hunger Games?" Aiden questions.

"No, the both of you fell asleep during the second one" I giggle.

My eyes dart behind Aiden to Ace standing at the counter. He's had a fresh new haircut, shorter at the back and sides and longer on top. He's wearing a white thin T-shirt showing off the tattoos on his arms and his defined muscles. He has on black ripped jeans and black converse shoes. He looks incredibly sexy. I feel my mouth become dry as I look at him, he threw his head back laughing showing exactly who is with him, It's that girl that stopped me on campus asking about Ash and Ace, why is he with her? I still can't remember her name, I feel a ping of jealousy sting my heart. I shouldn't feel jealous. I need to remember that he called me a slut for losing my virginity.

"That's Rebecca" Aiden clears his throat, I snap my eyes towards his golden brown ones.

"What?" I gulp.

"He's with Rebecca" He looks gloomy looking down to his hands on the table.

"I don't like her" Julia speaks up. Then it clicks, she was the sweet girl at Stevens party, she's friends with Ash so I'm guessing she's friends Ace too, well of course...he's slept with her.

"She's a bitch" Julia frowns.

"I thought she was sweet when I met her"

"That's what she wants you to think" Julia scowl looking away from her.

"I uhh, need to go" Aiden blurts outs, picking his phone up from off the table.

"Why?" Julia and I say at the same time.

"My little brother texted me saying he needs me"

"Will you be back for tonight?" Julia asks.

"Maybe, I don't know yet" He looks towards me oddly before looking away.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine" He forces a smile.

"Okay" I frown, I know something is wrong but I don't want to push it. He leaves instantly leaving Julia and I by ourselves, when I look back to the counter Ace is no longer there.

****

"Do you think Aiden will be back?" Julia asks as we stuff our face with popcorn.

"I hope so" I look at the clock that reads 8:00pm and I sigh.

When a loud knock sounds Julia's dorm door we both look towards the door confused, Julia hops up and opens the door "Aiden!!" She giggles giving him a hug.

"Hey girls" He smiles entering.

"Hey, Aiden" I smile happy to see him.

"Hey" He half smiles. I feel like he's being off with me or am I just overthinking.

"How's your brother?" I ask.

"He's fine now, thanks"

During the night Aiden has only spoke about five words, Julia has asked if he's okay but he just said he's fine. Julia once again fell asleep. Aiden is on the floor again as we both watch The Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 2. I hate that he's not talking much, have i done something wrong?

"Aiden?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure you're okay?" I sigh.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"I know you're not. You can tell me anything, you know?" I pull myself up to rest against the headboard.

"Not this"

"Why not?"

"Remember when we were on the phone and I wanted to ask you something?" He sits up turning my way ignoring my question.

"Yeah?" I smile.

"I ugh..." He clears his throat "Can I take you on a date sometime?" He rushes, nervously averting his eyes from me.

"Really?"

"Yeah" He blushes, meeting my gaze.

"I would love to.." he cuts me off before i could continue.

"But.." He sighs looking towards his crossed legs.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship" I fiddle with my fingers feeling nervous.

"I won't let that happen, if you give me a chance to take you on a date and it doesn't work out between us I promise we'll stay friends, I like you Camila" He confesses, his eyes soft as he speaks.

My thoughts run wild. He likes me? Why me? I had no clue and in all honesty I'm not sure if I like him in that way and I don't want to lead him on. What if I hurt him and we're never friends again, I know he's a sweet guy that's why I know he wouldn't hurt me.

"Cam?"

"I don't know" I softly speak.

"Just give me a chance..please" He coyly smiles.

"Okay" I smile giving in. I should try move on right? I don't ever see Ace and I being together as much as I want it to happen but Aiden is attractive and so sweet, why shouldn't I give him a chance.

"Okay" The biggest smile plasters his face, relieved that I agreed.

"When?"

"When what?" He replies.

"When's the date?" I giggle.

"Next Friday?" He questions, not entirely sure with his words.

"Okay" I smile.

"Okay" He responds laying back down after turning off the monitor.

"Goodnight, Aiden"

"Goodnight, beautiful"

_____________________________

Thoughts on Camila and Aiden?

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕