Chapter 51

Ace's POV

Ace's POV

"You're fucking what?!", I say loudly.

"I'm. going. back", He says slowly, pissing me off more.

"Why?", Ma sadly coos. I can see the fear in her eyes of him going back.

"Because I like fighting for my country, what they did to me didn't scare me off", He sternly says. He can't be fucking serious, he wants to go back and let Ma worry even more. I won't allow him to go back..no way.

"You're not going back", I scowl.

"I'm older so, sit down and just let me do what I want", He scowls dumping his empty bowl into the sink.

"I don't care if you're older!", I raise my voice.

"Ace, please", Ma sighs gesturing for me to lower my voice.

"I don't care all together", He shrugs.

"I think you're being a fucking idiot!"

"What because I'm not scared and want to fight for my country!"

"Boys!", Ma shouts, both our heads snap towards her distressed face.

"Sorry", We both say softly taking a seat at the island counter, sulking like five year olds.

"What did they do to you?", I ask hoping to talk this thing out the right way.

I think I'm starting to pick up Camila's traits especially with how much time I spend with her. I snap a lot more than I use too, It's like she drives me crazy but I don't care, I love her with every single bone in my body.

"They snatched me during crossfire and tortured me wanting me to give them information, of course I didn't which caused them to do this shit to my face and these..", he lifts his t-shirt up showing burn marks all down his chest, "They let me go telling me to send a message" He shrugs. "I shouldn't even be telling you in all honesty" 

"You weren't scared?", I ask ignoring the last part. I would be, only because I'd be afraid to never see Camila again.

"No, I wasn't", he shakes his head, "I'm going back and you can't stop me", He gruffly speaks. 

"What if I asked?", Ma says as her eyes fill with tears.

"Ma...I'm fine, don't worry about me", He reassures giving her sad eyes.

"I'll always worry, you're my son", she saddens.

"I'll go on tour with you...I'll join the army", I blurt out.

Ma and Brad's head snaps towards me and they stare at me blankly, "No, you're not", Brad scowls.

"It's my choice", I sternly say.