Chapter 17

I roll over reaching for a particular person, when I don't feel him I open one eye and lean onto my elbow rubbing my closed eye.

He left after what happened, well...of course he would leave, I guess he can't stay incase Ash was to walk in. I hope that's the only reason. I giggle to myself remembering what happened, he kissed me! I'm his first kiss! What!? Last night was amazing and he's right I do want more, is that why he did it...to prove a point? I need to stop over thinking I'm sure that's not true. I go to the kitchen feeling chipper, when I walk in feeling giddy Ash and Aces eyes dart to me.

"Why you smiling like a creep?" Ash rose a brow. It's strange seeing me smile in the morning just because I love sleep so I'm usually on a bad mood.

"Yeah, why are you smiling?" Ace says full of sarcasm and a little side smirk.

"Just happy" I shrug giving a smile to Ace, I look to my brother that isn't even paying attention to us, his eyes are glued to his phone now.

"Hmm, satisfied I hope" Ace half smirks.

"Yes, from sleep" I chuckle.

Ash looks up with a scowl looking back and forth between Ace and I. Oh god does he know something is up?

"Shit!" Ash says.

"What?!" I chew slowly on my pop tart.

"I-nothing, shut up!" He walks out the kitchen fast.

"Huh?" I look at Ace, I'm confused what did I do?

Ace shrugs, "Dunno"  I have a feeling he knows because no eye contact was made and that's just a clear sign of lying.

I turn in a huff, placing the cups and bowls into the sink, turning the faucet on splashing a dash of dishwashing liquid in. I feel tough large hands spin me round, I let out a small giggle and look him in the eyes. This is a good sign i guess.

He leans forward giving me a peck on the lips, "Does my girl need to snap out of her mood because I think soooo" He smirks against my skin. My heart begins to race hearing 'My girl' he crashes his lips against mine softly snapping me into immediate dirty thoughts, "Hmm" He hums into my mouth.

His hand travel to my ass lifting me on the counter, "I want to fuck you so bad" He moans into my mouth, my stomach begins to flutter at the thought and heat rushes through my body.

"So fucking bad" he whispers.

I moan wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him closer "Shit!" He pulls away.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask out of breath.

"We can't" He leans on the island counter facing away from me.

"Why?" I feel myself tearing because I know rejection is coming.

"It's going to hurt a lot for you and I don't want to hurt you" He sighs running his hand through his messy brown hair.

"I'm not a virgin, Ace" I tell him, I'm in awe that he doesn't want to hurt me.

"What!?" He raises his voice, for a moment I see sadness in his face and eyes  but it's replaced with something I'm unsure of "You're not a virgin" He scowls.

"No, I did have a boyfriend for two years" I remind him tilting my head trying to figure out his emotion.

"Of course you're not" He scoffs.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You were a cheerleader and 'popular', wouldn't be surprised if you had a different guy wrapped around your legs each day" He snarky remarks.

My head is spinning, did he just call me a slut when he's the damn slut! I feel my anger boil through my veins. I jump off the counter heavy breathing, I'm such a hot head so god knows what I'll do "Are you fucking kidding me!?" I raise my voice.

"Nope, dead serious" He says casually with no emotion I can recognise.

"I'm a slut...is that what you're saying?!"

"Yes, was that not clear" He shrugs, his eyes not leaving mine.

"Says you! you're the one with some whore every night!" I dig my nails into my palm trying to hold my anger together. I can't believe this.

"Yeah, I was with one last night"

I feel a stinging pain on my right hand snapping me out of my anger, when I look up from my hand I realise I've slapped him across the face, his cheek holds a red hand mark. He moves has gaze back to me, I can now see anger filling his eyes. Which is scary, I've never seen him angry before.

His eye twitches with anger before he moves closer to me looking me dead in the eye, my back hits the counter and he stands towering over me, his hand rises and I flinch closing my eyes tightly shut, I hear the squeak of the faucet and the water stops running. I open my eyes looking into his "You thought I was going to hit you?" He saddens.

"Y-Yes" I stutter.

"I would never lay a hand on you, no matter how angry I was"

"Oh" I look down.

"But you would so I guess we're just different people" He says before storming out the kitchen.

Well that escalated fairly fast, I can't believe I slapped him. Was I in the wrong? I take back my slap but he shouldn't speak to me in that way. I was just so angry hearing the boy you like call you a slut..it hurts, I should hate him but after last night I don't. What did he expect i had a boyfriend for two years?

He makes me feel a certain type of way and when it's just him and I it's like we're the only people in the world. Why did he care so much if I was a virgin or not, he's not so he can't be a hypocrite right? Ugh what am I going to do, Ash will for sure see the tension between us but he's oblivious just like Ace.

"Shit!" I curse to myself remembering I have class, I'm just glad it's Friday, well not really because I see Ace more on the weekends, I could just go out and hang with Julia or Aiden, or ask them here so I won't be so alone.

I rush to my class being ten minutes late, I quietly take my seat near Julia, "Where have you been?" She whispers.

"Long story, I'll tell you after class" I reply.

She nods and we both turn to Mr.Sanchez.

______________________________

Whose side are you on?
Ace or Camila?🤷🏽‍♀️

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕