Chapter 23

He hovers over me, keeping his eyes on my breasts. He licks his bottom lip and bites down his eyes turning black with lust. He trials kisses around my nipple, his eyes look up at me pleading for permission, I moan lightly and he licks over my nipple causing it to instantly harden.

I let out a small moan throwing my head back, he groans in response. He begins to suck on my nipple while his hand kneads the other, my moans begin to drown the room. My fingers lace through his brown locks, he switches giving my other nipple just as much attention before taken it out of his mouth I whimper with the loss of connection.

He begins leaving wet kisses down my stomach past my belly button, he stops at the waistband of my shorts.

"Tell me to stop if you don't like it, okay?" He breathes heavily.

I nod and lick my lips in anticipation.

His fingers curl under my waistband at my hips pulling my shorts and panties down, I lift my hips from the bed allowing them to come off.

"Fuck" He bites his lip with a huge gulp staring directly at my sex.

He pulls on my ankles brining me closer to the foot of the bed, he props my feet up onto his shoulders. I look away feeling slightly awkward.

Brandon never did this to me, so I'm nervous but ecstatic at the same time.

I feel his tongue run across my wet folds, my hand immediately goes to his hair tugging slightly. He lets out a low moan.

"You okay?" He checks.

I nod again unable to speak, he gives me a boyish smile before swiping his tongue again.

He begins to circle his tongue on my clit, I jerk my hips at the new sensation "Oh god!" I pant.

"Hmm" He hums causing a vibration I jerk my hips again, I feel his mouth turn into a smile.

His tongue enters and I grip his hair tighter letting out gasp. His tongue works magic building a rapid pace in and out.

"Oh, Ace!" I moan while he continues his fast pace with his tongue.

He nibbles down on my clit giving a light hum, my legs begins to shake, my back arches and my toes curl. I pull harder on his brown locks as my orgasm floods me.

"Ace!" I moan loudly trying to catch my breath, his tongue rides me through my high. He licks all my juices up before come back up to my face.

"I'm not the best kiss my ass" He chuckles and my face blushes with a shy smile.

He stands up, strips off all his clothing leaving only his boxers, I pull my panties back on and lay down.

He pulls me up to the headboard and lays beside me wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me to lay my head on his chest.

"Don't you want anything?" I question tracing circles on his bare stomach.

"We have time" He kisses my head.

"Okay" I smile relieved. Brandon never let me do anything to him, he said he didn't like it so I never tried.