To The Heroes Of Olympus! (One-Shot)

It was a calm day in Camp Half-Blood. The birds were chirping, the campers were training, the satyrs were eating, the Leos were weirding.

Oh look, there were the Jasons flying right now! Or whatever the Jasons did.

Yup. Pretty calm. For Percy, at least. He was pretty sure, pretty sure, that he was drunk. Or high. It didn't matter. On what exactly, that he wasn't sure of.

Seeing the camp in this way, it made him feel relaxed. More at peace. Giddy, in fact. Probably impact of the relief that had washed over him. He remembered all the times before this when he had to spend all his time training to face one big enemy and to fulfill a Great Prophecy. And right after that, spend all of his time training again to fulfill yet another Great Prophecy and face an even bigger enemy. But after that... what else could happen? Another Great Prophecy? It was possible, but unlikely (he hoped) to happen. Even if it did, what were the odds he was going to be the "child of the prophecy" again? He hoped the Fates didn't hate him that much. Again, he hoped.

Of course, he could still die at any minute. But he was used to that. At that time, he just wasn't sure if he could face a threat with unknowing powers, like Kronos or Gaia. But empousai or hellhounds, Mrs O'Leary excluded? He could take them down any day, easier if it was with Annabeth though. But to be honest, now that he faced one of the earliest beings to exist on the planet, he felt prepared for anything.

Speaking of Annabeth, she seemed more relaxed too. Yes, she still fussed over her blueprints. Yes, she still picked at her food and mostly spent her time mental calculating. And yes, she still got extremely and easily annoyed whenever Percy distracted her when she was working. But other than that, she seemed fine. Bit more of a rule-breaker now. Percy didn't know how to feel about the possibility that some of him might have rubbed off on her.

Nevertheless, he was happy and contented with this life he had now. New friends, new demigods, and as much he hated to say it, more quests. Soon after the war, maybe about 2 months, Rachel could spout prophecies again like nobody's business. And Will's mood certainly improved after that. No more, "Where my soda?!" or "Gods, I asked for a bandage, not gauze!" Percy was quite sure that Will was channeling Apollo's frustration, or pain or whatever he felt up there in Olympus because he seemed in a pretty bad mood lately. He also saw Nico with him a lot of the time.

What Nico said to him, THAT he would never forget. But if he'd heard correctly, and Nico's statement was what he suspected it to be, he was happy for them as well. If Will was one, that is...

But it didn't matter. The whole camp seemed at peace, with no longer just orange. It was orange with some purple here and there. Purange, he called it. Percy was actually considering BOTH camps to have the same name: maybe Camp Half-Jupiter or Camp Jupiter-Blood. Or maybe Camp Groman? Or Camp Demigod. Camp Anyone-Who-Is-An-Offspring-Of-A-Roman-Or-Greek-God-Or-Goddess would also be a good one. Camp AWIAOOAROGGOG. Hmm... it actually sounded more like and animal sound or a mating call. But it sounded cool.

Percy pushed that thought aside. He had some other things on his mind that were far more important. Like who was going to be the role model for them when he and Annabeth were in college. Chiron and the Wine Dude could never handle all these demigods by themselves, could they? They needed a real demigod, just like them. That was Percy's job. He was the leader; Annabeth was the co-leader. So when they were both away = very worried camp leader and co-leader.

He could ask Leo... but he might burn the place down. Besides, he let him spend all his time with Calypso after their surprising re-appearance after his "death." It was a bit awkward seeing her, but he knew now that she'd choose Leo over him any day. He didn't want to ask Piper; he knew her charmspeak a little too strong so it might not be a good idea. He wanted to ask Jason, but he was constantly switcing back and forth between two camps. Frank and Hazel were both at Camp Jupiter most of the time and Frank being a praetor, it was just... not going to happen. Then it clicked.