Thank You Supporters!! (Special Chapter/One-Shot)

Okay so throughout my whole journey there have been a few people motivating me to push forward and keep going. I'll keep adding the ones that are becoming bigger though. They are

zueskid15

FestusForevah

LunaNicoLittleRed

Gabirox

SadieKaneisthename

kk_summer

PrettyGreenSea

MariaRobin

FABBulous_me

and_potter_lived

PercabethThalico

ConcettaWoods

bethwilmoth

safisarod

skyealita

court97

cejaker

maddie753

That_Greek_Geek

percabeth44ever

halfbloodunleashed

PJOandFACEBOOK

2gypsy

PJO__HOO__FOREVER

artimiss21

the_ghost_queen

PJO_forever_gk

coolgurly101

aem_shark

DeathIsMyPride_001

Selenator99

I'm sorry if I missed out some but you know who you are ;)

Now let's get on to the chapter... On Friendship!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

*Hazel*

An airplane whizzed past Hazel's head. A mechanical airplane made from celestial bronze. Leo, she thought. The airplane turned back around and unfolded itself in front of her. It produced a holographic letter. Definitely Leo.

Dear Goldy,

Go to the clearing in he middle of the woods, near the river. Be there at 7. Inform Annabeth and Piper. Wear something comfortable.

Love, Repair Boy.

Hazel stared at the letter. Then she ran to find Piper first. She saw her at the archery range with Jason. She was laughing her head off and when she saw Hazel she waved. Hazel walked up to her and smiled.

"Hey Piper. Look Leo said-"

Suddenly Jason butted in. "Um yeah I gotta go help Percy with something. See you guys later." He kissed Piper's forehead and saluted Hazel. Then he left.

They waited until Jason was out of earshot. Hazel resumed talking. "Anyways Pipes Leo said to meet up at the clearing in the centre of the forest. I don't know why."

Piper pondered about this. "Do the guys know about this?"

"I don't know. He just told me to tell you and Annabeth."

"Well let's go then!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Annabeth*

Annabeth was in her cabin, working on a new building for Mount Olympus. Being their official architect was never easy. She was calculating the shape frame when Piper and Hazel burst through her doors.