A/N: Not An Update, But Somthing Sorta Important

Hey there.

It's Fae.

I'm the author of this book, and you reading this now, are a cream puff.

Don't take it the wrong way, by that I mean you are one of my fellow readers.

Hello!

So listen.

I want each and every single of you here to read through this please.

I love all of you. I appreciate all your votes and comments on my updates and it makes me happy knowing that I, some fairly anti-social and genuinely concerning freakdo, made another person, whether in my country or across the globe, smile.

I want you to talk to me as Fae, that freakdo who makes you smile, not as "that author of that book"

Not to be emo or anything, but I love talking to you guys and it honestly makes me happy when we strike a mellow or weird conversation. Like, really happy.

I have almost 800 Food Doods (just 2 more lol) and that is one thing I really love. It's you guys being loyal to me. I don't care if you follow me or not, but if you're there, you're there.

I want all of you guys to know that I won't judge you, won't criticize you, won't be racist, prejudiced or any of that schist.

So you can talk to me about anything, anything at all, and I'll be here.

Remember I love you guys so much and never be afraid to say something. But bear in mind words can hurt. Talk to me nicely and I'll respond the same way.

Don't be afraid to call me Fae, because here all of you are like my family.

Sometimes I feel like crying when I think of how lucky I am to have you guys on my side, even though some of you don't really agree with my writing sometimes.

So yeah, point being said is that I love you Food Doods a lot and I don't think I would have been able to go through this journey without you. All of you.

I can't guarantee and update soon because of exams, but I'm working on a one-shot that will hopefully be completed after my exams.

Love you peoples lots!! Xoxoxo

-Fae (that freakdo who loves all of you unconditionally <3)

PS Sorry for the long post. Have a feel cookie.