Deja Vu (Charlena/Headcanon)

Once, two demigods stumbled upon each other at a coffee shop, not knowing that the other was even one. They had bumped into each other and fell to the ground. "Ow!" cried the black haired girl, rubbing her head. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you up." apologised the boy, who looked sturdy and handsome. "Thanks." the girl said, still rubbing her head. "I'm Serena." The boy hauled her up. "Christian. Pleased to meet you." The moment they laid eyes on each other, the feeling of deja vu started coursing through their veins. A series of flashbacks kept flashing in their mind. They looked at each other and knew they had seen the same thing. Now they knew what to do. They got to know each other and found out each other's godly parent. Serena's was Aphrodite. Christian's was Hephaestus. When they went to camp together, the leader, Percy told them, "You remind me a lot of your siblings. Silena was your sister, Serena and Charlie was Christian's brother." After this being explained, they noticed their great resemblance. Only then they realized that they weren't just having flashbacks. Not just deja vu. But signs of their former life. They were reborn. It showed that true love did exist, even after death.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this bad chapter. I was rushing, I'm tired, I promised Charlena and I knew I would never get it done if I didn't do it now. *yawns* goodnight guys!