Part Twelve

College parties lowkey suck. At least for me.

If I had a penny for every time a football player tried to roofie me, or the amount of times I've had my ass grabbed, I wouldn't need Namjoon to help me pay through school.

I'm small and a cheerleader, I'm an easy target. And if I'm not hit on aggressively, then I am treated like a duff.

But since it was Friday, I didn't have to stay long. And since I didn't drive here, Namjoon said he was going to pick me up.

But what is taking him so long? As the night went on, I got more needy and desperate to feel his hands on me.

Me: Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the bathroom.

Sooji: Don't get lost.

Right as I got up front of this smelly frat house, a car came into the curve. Not a regular car though. It was a chauffeur van. All the windows were tinted to black and the paint is just was shiny as the paint on Namjoon's tesla. But since I didn't see that tesla, I ignored the van, until the actual driver stepped out of the passenger seat.

Chauffeur: Ms. Nari?

Me: Yes...

He waddled over to the back door and opened it up, Namjoon on the inside. The chauffeur looked at me weird, dirty look. As if I wasn't supposed to be there.

Me: Dude, you have a driver too?

Namjoon: His name is Sean. Get in princess.

The chauffeur closed the door behind me as I sat in the back with Namjoon. He pressed a button that closed the divide between the front seat and the back seat. Once that window was closed all the way, our locked our lips together.

He seemed taken by surprise at first, like he didn't expect something like that from me. Still, he gripped on my hair and pulled me in closer.

Me: How far is the hotel?

Namjoon: Like fifteen-

Me: I can't wait that long.

Namjoon: Be patient

Me: I can't. I want you now Daddy.

I kissed him again, cupping his face and climbing into his lap. His hands found my waist so he could hold them down and keep me in place. My hips started to grind on him to make the friction that my body craved from him.

His length was getting harder the more I moved my body over his forming tent. I liked being in control of his pleasure, and the thought that I was his only chance of feeling good made me aroused.

I broke from the kiss and moved my lips down to his neck. I wasn't being gentle with him either. I made sure to cover him in the same love bites that he does to me. My hands slithered down his chest to his belt. I unbuckled it swiftly and pulled his mostly hard cock from his fabric.

He doesn't say anything. He just watches me with his dark eyes, as if he was daring me to continue. I took hold of his hefty member with my small hand and began to move it up and down on his length. My movements made Namjoon throw his head back in drawn out moan.

Namjoon: *moaning* Fuck princess.

The car came to a stop right outside of the hotel. As the divide window came down, I tucked him back into his pants and sat back down in a seat.

Sean: Mr. Kim we have arrive at your destination.

Namjoon: *opening his door* Thank you Sean. Do you mind bringing my car around back before you take off?

Sean: Of course sir. I'll be on it right away.

Namjoon: Thank you, gave a goodnight Sean.

As Namjoon stepped out of the car, he grabbed my wrist and basically pulled me out of the car. His grip didn't loosen even as we made our way through the back entrance and up to the suit. He slammed the door when we made it inside, his force making the whole room shake.

Namjoon: You're going to get it tonight princess. I was going to be nice, but after that stunt-

My body was lifted up off the ground, carried over to the bedroom, and thrown down on the mattress.

Namjoon: - I'm not going to stop until your little legs are too weak to walk.

Before I knew it, he was removing my clothes, and he wrapped belt around me neck like a collar again. He pushed my face down into the pillows and rammed himself without warning. I took in a sharp breath, two of his fingers pushing into my mouth and choking me.

Namjoon: Mhm, that's it.

He didn't hold back on me. I was pounded down into the bed, the headboard became foggy, and my breaths became shallow. Namjoon laid himself down on top of me, keeping his pace steady. He was pressing down and repeatedly hitting my g spot.

Tears were building in my eyes from pain, and moans were spilling out of my mouth from pleasure. I reached my high within minutes but he kept on thrusting himself into me. He pulled on the belt and turned me over on my back. He positioned my legs over his shoulders.

His eyes went soft for a second looking down at me. He wiped away the tears from my eyes. He tightened the belt more to see me gasp for air. He pushed me back down one more, held me by my wrist.

Namjoon: You know how behave now right?

Me: Yes

Namjoon: *pulling the belt* Yes who?

Me: *breathless* y-yes, yes daddy

Namjoon re-entered me slowly, then went right back to his harsh speed. I felt my body tensing, my wall tightening around his cock. My body trembled with every pounce he put into me.

Me: *whining* Daddy. Daddy I'm close.

He let out a hard grunt, his pace becoming merciless. My stomach turned into a knot and my toes curled up.

Me: *whining* Daddy~

The knot unfolded and my body released it tension. I squealed loudly, trying to pull him closer, but he made it impossible holding me down. He finished soon after me, kissing down on my lips softly.