Part Six

I couldn't sleep last night. Everytime I tried closing my eyes I felt him on top of me again. I felt his hands traveling on my body, as well as his plum lips and warm breath attacking my neck. I heard his voice in the back of my mind worshiping and praising me.

I hope he gets impatient.

I pulled myself out of bed, seeing all the marks left on my skin reflect off the mirror. I rubbed my lip balm over my chapped lips. I also quickly covered it all up with concealer and kept my hair down just in case. Crap, Namjoon still has my scrunchie.

Since the apartment is chilly, I pulled a cardigan that belonged to my dad over my shorts and a tank top. Everyone was already out in the living room and kitchen....everyone being Sihyun, Sooji, and Mari.

Sooji: Where the fresh hell have you been?

Me: I went out with Peach last night. Didn't she tell you?

Sooji: Yeah, and no one posts anything?

Me: Is that a requirement?

Mari: You ghosted on us last night. You can't do that in a big city like this.

Me: Ok, my bad, sorry.

Sooji: You should be you can't be doing-

Sihyun: Sooji, calm down. She's fine.

I sat on the barstool in the kitchen where Sihyun was dressed in his draws and an undershirt making us breakfast. I caught him checking me out so I covered myself more with the cardigan. Mari came up behind me, running her hand right through my hair invasively.

Mari: You should let your hair down more babe.

Sihyun: Yeah, it looks pretty.

I glared over at him. Sihyun does this play flirting thing with me and I can never decide if I want to nicely tease him back or knock him out.

Sooji: Did anyone order anything? Or have like a secret admirer or something?

Mari: No

Me: No.

Sihyun: I don't live here. Yet.

Mari: Nor will you ever.

Sooji: It doesn't have a name on it. It just says...

Me: Says what?

Sooji: It says "To my princess".

Me: Oh, that's for me.

I snatched it from her hand before she could ask anymore questions. I pulled out all of the wrapping paper from the small blue bag.

The tag was labeled "Princess" and so was the card on the inside. Namjoon went all out. I now acquire a blue iPhone Xr, airpods, wireless charge, screen protector, popsocket, as well as a clear, glittery case that says princess in a gold cursive font.

Gosh, I don't know if this is supposed to make me feel happy or guilty. I can imagine him smirking at my surprised face while I sit here and gush over something as superficial as an iPhone.

Then I realized that now I have to explain how I got all of these things.

Sooji: Holy shit.

Mari: Who is that from?

Me: Um...It's from uh...

Sooji: From?

Me: From a family friend.

Sooji: Are they also paying your tuition?

Me: Yeah.

Sooji: Good I thought I was going to have to pay for that too. See? The scene you made yesterday was for nothing. And You got the fifth color too.

Me: I didn't make a scene yesterday.

Sooji: Yes you did.

Me: No I didn't

Sooji: Mari back me up.

Mari: Leave me out of this.

Me: Whatever I'm going out.

Sooji: Again?

Me: Yeah, I gotta go activate this thing.

Sihyun: Don't you wanna eat first. *wink*

Me: *uninterested* I'll buy something.

Mari: Haha, with what money?

Me: The money I got from selling your mom's wigs.

Mari: Fuck you! She has a androgen problem.

Sooji: Wait up Nari, Sihyun and I are coming with you.

Me: Why?

Sooji: So you don't have to worry about gas money.

Me: Can y'all relax? You're not my parents.

Sooji: Right, cuz they're dead.

Mari: Ok can you calm the hell down Sooji? That's out of fucking pocket.

Sooji: Is it a lie though?

Mari: Do we care? Learn to keep you mouth fucking closed sometimes. I'm coming with, I don't want Nari becoming a convicted murderer.

I literally wanted to go alone.