Uraraka vs Bakugo.

Start from the beginning

Gokhan - You have no chance at beating me now.

Shinso was so shocked that I used a pressure strike to take him out of the ring.

Midnight - The winner is Gokhan.

Ochako smiled knowing Gokhan was gonna win, he wouldn't let her down. While Bakugo was looking even more shocked since he knew he was not gonna be able to beat Gokhan but he wasn't gonna give up.

I left and went to the hallway as I saw Uncle Toshi and he looked worried.

All Might - You surprised me I thought you were gonna lose

Gokhan - I saw her. Nana Shimura and the other holders.

I couldn't believe that they fought and died but Nana died a hero as I for some reason imagine it that it was Ocha.

All Might - It happened to me once as well but thanks to you and your family i was able to keep fighting and the reminder of her always pushes me to go even further and push everything to the limit.

I hugged him as I he would always be there as a mentor and friend.

I then walk to the others as I see them smiling happy that I won my fight.

Next was Sero and Shoto as Sero tried to throw Shoto out of bounds but was captured as Shoto had anger in his eyes as I heard him say.

Shoto - Apologies

He froze him and half of the whole stadium. As Midnight announces Shoto the winner and I broke the whole Ice with a blast and it made sure no shards fell on anyone.

(I am going to make it where Todoroki left side gives him a boost in power so he could be a good match)

Present Mic - FOR THE NEXT MATCH WE HAVE THE OCHAKO URARAKA VS KATSUKI BAKUGO!

Gokhan - Ocha I know you don't want any advice so just to tell you good luck and no matter what I support you always.

Ochako - Thanks babe I'm glad I have you on my side.

Gokhan - I'll see you in the final?

Ochako - Yeah.

She was about to leave and I couldn't leave without saying good luck.

Gokhan - Wait!

Ochako - Huh?

I pulled her and kissed her with all my love as she returns the kiss by trying to win dominance. Long story short she didn't.

Gokhan - I'll be watching.

We walked away from each other as I then walked to the seats and I knew Bakugo respected Ocha as he will be giving all out shots.

Present Mic - NOW FOR THE NEXT MATCH WE HAVE THE GRAVITY DEFYING URARAKA VS THE EXPLOSIVE KATSUKI BAKUGO! BEGIN!

She ran to Bakugo as she tried to get more speed as she also touched her shoes to take off the extra weight.

Bakugo then used a giant explosive as she was blown back and she kept doing that over and over 5 times until she tricked him with her jacket and he thought she would go from behind but she waited until he attacked and she kicked him as he was a little stunned and she kept with the assault. Every time she would get a hit she hide and she would continue with her plan.

But Bakugo was not having it he then decided to blow her back and started blasting her away from him.

Hero - Hey stop bullying the girl man just get her out!

In that moment a lot of people booed at Bakugo but Aizawa spoke.

Aizawa - Who was the man who started this?! Are you a pro? Because if you are I suggest you go and hang your cape if you don't understand that Bakugo is respecting Uraraka by fighting all out.