Chapter One

"Swan!" Jungkook shouted, looking around wildly before ducking down, dodging a punch. "Better finish him!"

I rolled my eyes, crouching a bit lower. "So needy." I mumbled to myself. I saw our target, one of the Boar's biggest allies. He was cowering behind some crates, jumping and screaming at every gunshot and body hitting the floor. "Come to Swany."

I threw my grappling hook at a beam in the ceiling and jumped, my arms out wide for balance. I grabbed our target by his shirt, us both landing on a stacked crate, at least twenty feet off the ground.

"Scream now, or I drop you to your death." I growled into his ear, pushing him closer to the edge. My words didn't even settle in the air before a high pitched scream came from our target. Everyone froze, my crew backing up in the shadows, the others by the windows loading their guns. "Hello Allies of the mafia group, the Boar." I stood up tall, holding the leader by his shirt over the ground, his feet flaying in mid air. "Consider yourselves unemployed." I dropped the leader and shot him in mid air, my men from the windows executing the rest on the ground in the matter of seconds.

Hoseok and Jungkook high-fived each other, coming out of the shadows, asking each other if they had any injuries. Of course, both replied with no. I would've prevented any of them from getting hurt.

I jumped down from the crate and rolled to absorb the impact. I slammed my foot on the back of the man who was trying to crawl away, his bullet wound in his shoulder, not his heart. "Where the fuck is my brother?" I shouted at him, aiming my gun at him.

"I don't know who your brother is you bitch!" He sobbed out loud, Jimin walking closer, a glare on his face, a knife in his hands. I held out a hand, his feet stopping in his tracks.

"Kim Sehun!" I stomped my foot down hard, making sure my voice doesn't crack.

"Oh listen here you little Whore." He laughed from below me. "That boy might as well be dead." I shot him, right in the middle of his head the second those words left his mouth. I pushed passed Seokjin and slammed open the doors, jumping onto my motorcycle and speeding back to our headquarters.

"Ariel." Taehyung jogged after me, following with me with speed from our mission. "Calm down." I spun around and held a knife to Taehyung's throat, his eyes going wide.

"I am calm."

"We'll find him." Jimim spoke from behind Taehyung, crouching on a barstool, his eyes staring at the floor. "We will kill anyone that gets in our way."