69: New York State of Mind

~ Amanda's POV ~

I was awoken by the sound of panic. I opened my eyes, although they felt exceptionally groggy because my mind was still blurred by whatever I did last night. I squinted one shut but looked through the other, sitting my head up just enough to see Vince frantically packing a suitcase.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked suddenly, my voice reflecting how my mind felt right now.

"Shh," Vince said, dropping what he was doing to rush over to the side of the bed, kneeling beside me and holding onto one of my hands. "Go back to sleep," he said in a calming tone, stroking my arm up and down.

"No, what's going on?" I said, sitting up completely now.

"You need to get some rest," Vince said sternly. "You had a long night."

"Why are you packing your suitcase?" I demanded back.

"Because we're leaving tonight," Vince said in a calm tone. "I think it's about time we get back to our lives."

"What?" I asked, now completely awake. Vince gave up on trying to get me to sleep, starting to pack his suitcase again. Mine was already propped up near the door of the room, it looked full.

"Our flight is at five," Vince went on. "I already packed your things."

"What if I don't want to go home?" I wondered, watching him stuff his things into the suitcase.

"Then too bad," Vince said. "Because we're going."

"Why so sudden?" I wondered. "I thought we were going to try and work through some more stuff before we headed back."

"We can figure out our shit in New York," Vince said, his tone growing more serious.

"Vince, can you please tell me why you're in a rush to leave? Did you do something illegal last night?" I wondered, unable to recall anything that happened last night.

"No," he said. "I just—I think we should get home with Maria."

"You didn't seem too worried for the past two weeks," I said, crossing my arms in frustration now. "Tell me what's up, or I'm not going anywhere."

"I don't think being here is good for us," he said, suddenly stopping what he was doing to sit beside me on the bed.

"We're just having some fun," I said. "It's nothing we haven't done before."

"I can think of one thing," Vince said, rubbing the bridge of his nose between his pointer finger and thumb in frustration.

"Is this about the baby thing?" I said, feeling my stomach sink at the mention of the topic I brought up last week.

"No," Vince said. "It's about last night."

"Which part?" I wondered, seriously not remembering a thing that happened.

"Here," Vince said, reaching out his hand in front of me as I wondered what he was trying to do. "Give me your arm," I stuck out my right arm in response. "Other one," he demanded.

"Vince, what are you doing?" I groaned in frustration.

"Do you know what this mark is from?" He asked, holding my arm sweetly as he ran his finger over the small swollen red bump on my arm.

"Looks like a bug bite," I said, shrugging but knowing what it really was, an ugly feeling sinking into my stomach as I started to recall what really did happen last night.

"I'm not going to let this happen again," Vince said, looking firmly into my eyes. "I never should've let you get wrapped up in it and now you're sticking needles in your arm. I won't let this happen again."

Motley Crue - You're All I Need (Vince Neil/Nikki Sixx/Tommy Lee/Heather)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें