Katelynn's one shot with Niall :D Dirty/romantic

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure babe?" He asks, worriedly

"Yes Niall", you giggle "I love you and I want to share this with you and only you."

"I love you so much," he says and kisses you again.

He pulls off your lacy underwear without breaking the kiss, he moved his lips to your neck and starts nibbling, leaving love bites, you let out a little moan; you can feel him smirk as he kisses your neck. You tug on his shirt as a sign for him to take it off, so he does.

He pulls your dress over your head, staring at your chest; you cover up your stomach with your hands not wanting him to see. He moves your hands away and kisses you and says.

" Katelynn you are beautiful."

"No, I'm not," you say worriedly as you don't want him to think differently of you seeing you basically naked, only in a bra. He kisses you again.

"Yes you are, and I love you, really I do, nothing will change that."

You smile and kiss him, removing your hands from your stomach. He removes your bra, just starting at your breasts he smiles, his adorable smile. He looks back at you and give you a kiss before lowering himself on you, pulling your legs up, you can feel his hot breath against your tights, he looks up at you, like asking for permission, all you do is smile.

His tongue, slightly sliding down to your clit, teasing you, you moan loudly wanting more, he presses his face against you, the pressure of his tongue and his nose felt amazing, never having experienced anything like it before

"Fuck Niall," you moan, your legs twitch at the pleasure he is giving you, you moan again, arching you back, you can feel that you're close.

"Niall I'm uhh I'm close," you moan louder, he pulls away not wanting you to cum yet, he looks at you and smiles.

"Babe, you taste so fucking good," you smile as he says that, as he brings himself up he looking into your eyes, you could just stay there forever, looking into those beautiful blue eyes, but you were so fucking horny you needed him inside you.

"Niall," you questioned.

"Yes babe?"

"Can you please just get in me!" You demand and all he does is laugh at how eager you are.

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Of course Niall, I love you, and I wouldn't want anyone else to do this."

He smiles and kisses you, taking off his pants and calvin klein's, grabbing a condom and putting it on and positioning the head at your entrance, he whispers into your ear

"Babe, this is going to hurt, and I just want you to know that I would never do this on purpose and I just love you so much." You smile and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too Niall." And with that he starts to slide his dick in you, you wince at the pain, putting your head to the side, covering your eyes with your hand, not wanting him to see how much pain you are in.

"Babe, I'm sorry, do you want me to stop, I want to hurt you," he asked, concerned

"No keep going, it'll get better" you manage to say, as he slowly slides more in you it hurts more and more, you let out a cry, he stops looks at you worried.

"Babe I can't do this I'm hurting you,"

"No, please, keep going, it doesn't hurt as much now." And with that he thrusts in and out of you, starting off slow, but picking up the pace.

"God babe you are so fucking tight," he moans out, you smile, knowing he is enjoying this as much as you are.

"Faster," you moan, he picks up the speed, going into you as much as he can, the please is to much, trying to hold in the moans but you can't.

"Ughh, Niall, fuck," you moan.

"Babe scream my name," he manages to choke out.

"Niiaalllll!" you moan a little louder.

"Louder babe" he says.

"Oh fuck, uhh, NIALLLL, Im so clo-" Your walls tightened around his dick, your toes curled, you arched you back bring your head back as you orgasmed, he trusted into you a few more times before pulling out and collapsing beside you.

" Katelynn that... was... amazing," he said out of breath.

"I love you."

"I love you too," he says with a smile, wrapping his arms around you.

You could hear laughter coming from the lounge room, Niall puts his briefs back on and you put your undies back on and one of his shirts, walking into the lounge room you see the boys, you forgot that you didn't shut the front door when you arrived so they just helped themselves in, they sat there starting at you and Niall, Louis started intimidating you "OH NIALLLL" the boys laugh, Niall wraps his arms around you and kisses your cheek as you blush a little embarrassed.

"Shut it, Louis," Niall said, mock-pouting.

"I'll shut it when she does, I could hear her from my house," Louis replies, you blush again.

"Oh don't worry Katelynn be know how big Niall is, any girl would be screaming that loud," Harrys adds, you just laugh and give them all a welcoming hug.

I hope you liked it :D x

-Thalia