Heathers one shot with Niall (dirty)

I hope you like it, sorry I'm taking long to upload, I'm busy with school and work

You stumbled inside after a long night at a party, you walked into the bedroom and started to strip off, throwing your clothes in different directions. You felt someone's naked body push against you from behind, you bit your lip and ran your hands down your body sexily, his hands slowly followed. You turned around to see your boyfriend Niall, you smiled and pecked his lips. "Hey babe" he smiled and moved his hands to your butt, slowly rubbing it.

You moaned softly and he giggled, pushing you into the wall softly. He placed kisses around your neck, kissing down between your breasts. You arched your back, you needed him. He could see you were turned on, he laid you down on the bed and slowly pushed one finger into you, thrusting it in and out slowly. You moaned in pain. "Sorry babe" He kissed your forehead and continued, it soon turned into pleasure, he added another finger and did the same. He pulled out and positioned himself. "Are you ready babe?" You bit your lip and nodded, he slowly went into you, letting you adjust. It was painful, he slowly thrusted and it started to turn into pleasure. You moaned, letting Niall know that you were enjoying this, he smiled and moved his hands to your breasts, playing with them. You moaned again and he thrusted faster, moans filling the room. He moved his hands and cupped your face, pulling you into a passionate kiss.

As you kissed and Niall slammed into you, music started playing in the background.

You smiled into Niall's lips and listened to the music, Niall started to thrust to the beat of the song, making you moan into the kiss. He giggled and pulled away from the kiss, focusing on the thrusting, he placed his hands on your hips and continued to thrust, humming along to the music.

Yellow diamonds in the light

Now we're standing side by side

As your shadow crosses mine

What it takes to come alive

You felt your walls tighten and your toes curled, your back arches and your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny

But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place

You came onto Niall's penis and he shot into you.

Shine a light through an open door

Love a life I will divide

Turn away 'cause I need you more

Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny

But I've gotta let it go

He pulled out and cuddled up to you

We found love in a hopeless place

Yellow diamonds in the light

Now we're standing side by side

As your shadow crosses mine

We found love in a hopeless place

The music finished and you looked at each other. "I love you Heather" "I love you too Nialler"

You smiled and fell asleep in each others arms, waiting for the horrible hangover tomorrow.