Mikaylas One Shot with all of the boys, dirty :)

You have been with Liam for 3 years, you have been great to each other, you had one problem. He was too gentle in bed, that wasn't how you liked it.

You woke up in the morning and opened your eyes, Liam had your arms tied to the bed.

"What are you doing Liam?" you asked scared.

"Babe, you said you didn't like how I was in bed" he said with a wink.

You looked into his coco eyes, slightly confused from what he had said.

He kissed you with force and forced his tongue into your mouth, not even asking for permission, earning a moan from either of you.

He pulled away from the kiss and unbuttoned your shirt and took it off, dropping it on the floor, he gently tugged on the bottom of your skirt, motioning for you to take it off. He slowly pulled your skirt off and you saw the huge bulge in Liam's pants, you smiled.

He cupped your breasts in his hands, then moved his hands to your back and unclipped your bra, throwing it across the room.

He removed his shirt and pants, your smiled as you saw his bulge growing.

You tried to move and he shook his head, the other boys walked in, carrying a small bag. You looked at them confused and they walked over to you, talking to Liam. They nodded and pulled their shirt, pants and underwear off. You looked at their throbbing erections and bit your lip. Liam put his hands down your panties and massaged your clit with his index finger, you moaned.

"Liam! Don't tease me" He giggled and shook his head, shoving two fingers inside you, earning a loud moan from you.

He thrusted his two fingers in and out of you, really fast. You felt your walls tighten and you arched your back. He took his fingers out and smirked at you, you growled.

He pulled your panties off and looked at the boys, they walked out. He pulled his underwear off and positioned himself, he looked up at you. You nodded at him and bit your lip, he slowly went into you and thrusted fast, not letting you get used to his huge size.

You tilted your head back and moaned. "Liam!" you screamed in pleasure, he just giggled then pulled out, sitting on the edge of the bed. Niall walked in, smiling.

"My turn!" he said cheerfully, you giggled from his face. He walked over to you and grabbed a pink dildo, slowly pushing it into you.

You tilted your head back and moaned.

He thrusted it fast, your walls tightened. He obliviously noticed so he pulled away and walked out.

You sighed and bit your lip, knowing there was still 3 boys to come, you looked at the door Harry, Louis & Zayn walked in, smiling. They untied your hands and stood you up beside the wall. Harry stood infront of you and Zayn was behind you, you bit your lip and Harry slowly went into you, moaning. You tilted your head back, resting it on Zayns shoulder. Zayn slowly went into your ass, it hurt at first but slowly turned into pleasure, the boys worked out a rhythm and thrusted at the same time, after 10 minutes of thrusted your walls tighter and you screamed" Fuck, I'm gonna cum" " Me too" the boys said in return, the boys juices filled you as you released into Harry's dick. You felt something on your thigh and Louis was sitting on the floor, licking up your juices, the boys walked out and you laid on the bed, your chest rising and falling. Liam walked in and laid beside you. "Was that better?" he asked. " Yeah, we should do it more often" you smiled.