Sierra's one shot with all of the boys (dirty)

You were walking home with your boyfriend Liam, tonight was the night. You were going to have sex for the first time, you walked inside and Liam set up candles in his bedroom, being a sweetheart.

You smiled and he walked into the kitchen, putting a roast in the oven. He picked you up and carried you to the couch, sitting you on it. He put 'Friends With Benefits' on to set the mood, he sat beside you and pulled a blanket over you.

You rested your head on his lap and watched the movie. About half way through the movie Liam pushed you off his lap and walked to the bathroom and locked it behind him.

He was in there for a little, you decided to see what was wrong, you knocked on the door. "Are you alright babe?" you asked a little worried. "Y..yeah I'm fine" He stuttered. "Can you let me in" He opened the door. "What's wrong babe?" He took a breath. "Don't be angry at me but..when you had your head on my lap it uh gave me a boner" You giggled at how cute he was.

He walked over to you and hugged you, picking you up and spinning you around, you laughed like a toddler on Christmas. He smiled at you and carried you into the dining room, putting you down on a seat. He served you some roast chicken, gravy and salad.

You ate your food then walked up into Liam's bedroom, biting your lip.

You were nervous and you didn't like when people saw you body, you were crossing your fingers that everything would go perfect tonight.

Liam walked in with his phone. "The boys will be here soon" He said calmly. You looked at him shocked."What!? I thought this would be just us." He laughed. "Babe, I want to make it perfect for you, you will enjoy it. I promise" you nodded and sighed. The door opened and the boys walked in, you laid down and took a deep breath. Liam crawled onto you and pecked your lips, he slowly pulled your shirt off and kissed your stomach, leaving love bites everywhere. He then unclipped your bra and pulled it off, throwing it across the room, Zayn came to your right side and started sucking on your left nipple, Harry came to your left side and did the same with the right. Liam kissed down to your waist and unzipped your pants, all of the boys were already in their boxers. Liam pulled your pants down and dropped them onto the floor, rubbing your pussy through your underwear, you moaned softly. Liam pulled your underwear down and started rubbing your clit, Niall licked his lips and pulled his boxers down, jacking himself off. He came over to you and shoved it in your mouth, you started to bob your head really fast, Louis started to eat you out, you moaned into Niall's penis, making it vibrate and more sensation for Niall. Louis moved away and Liam slowly went into you, moaning loudly. Louis stood beside Harry and put his penis in your hand, you started to rub it. Liam thrusted fast and you moaned loudly, your eyes rolled to the back of your head, your toes curled, your back arched and your walls tighten, Liam noticed and pulled out, Harry picked you up and stood you beside the wall, Liam came in front of you and slowly went back into you, thrusting hard. Niall came up behind you, because he was more gentle. He slowly went into your ass, letting you adjust. He slowly thrusted, you lent back and rested your head on Niall's shoulder, your breathing heavy. Niall and Liam created a rhythm as Liam thrusted Niall was pulling out and ready to thrust again. Louis stood beside you and rubbed your breasts, sucking on one every now and then. Harry sat down on the ground and licked your thighs, getting you even more wet. Zayn came up behind Niall and started fucking him, making him thrust harder. You moaned and felt your orgasm coming soon. "I'm so close" You managed to moan out. "Me too" The boys all repeated, you smiled and Niall shot into your ass, Liam shot into your pussy, Zayn shot into Niall's ass, Harry shot onto your feet and started licking the cum off your legs, Louis shot onto your stomach and you came on Liam's penis, they all pulled away and started cleaning you up, Liam cleaned your pussy, Niall cleaned your ass, thrusting his tongue in and out, Harry continued to lick your thighs, making you wet again, Louis licked the cum off your stomach and Zayn cleaned up Niall's ass, making him moan into your ass. You moaned loudly from all the pleasure. "I love you Liam, thanks for making everything perfect for me" You smiled briefly. "I love you too babe, I did this just for you, everything had to be perfect for you and you had to be able to enjoy yourself" He said pulling away from your pussy. He picked you up and sat you on the bed. All of the boys left, leaving you and Liam alone. Liam cuddled up to you on the bed and rubbed your area.

"Round two at Niallers house?" He asked with a light chuckle. "I'd love to babe" You smiled. You two fell asleep, ready for your round two the next day with the boys.