Dirty harry imagine

Harry Styles Dirty Imagine

#Dirty Imagine

" Harry how could you!"i yelled, " Baby, please it wasn't even that bad." you groaned at Harry's stupidness " Harry you fucking said dirty things you want to do with me it front of my parents! and it's not bad?" You thought for a minute then laughed " Whats funny?"

" Harry i don't even know why I'm fighting with you, you know, everything you said, i wanted to do with you." i said looking at him straight in the eye, he looked surprised.

Harry pushed you against the wall, you can feel him hot breath against your lips, he was teasing, " Harry please..." you begged, trying to reach him lips, he held you back and started stripping you. you pulled off your shirt, and skirt, unhooked your bra, Harry stared at you then slammed him lips onto yours, your tongues fought for about 5 minutes, when he stopped to take him pants off. Looking at his huge dick, made you need him.. " Harry I need you." You slipped off your soaked panties and threw them someone he stared at you, then grabbed your leg, threw it over his shoulder and started eating you out.

You felt like yyou were in heaven, trying not to fall on him, you needed him to stop to take you to the bedroom. " bedroom harry." you moaned, he carried you bridle style.

He threw you onto the bed, crawling over you, and went right back at it, you started flipping your clit around with his tongue, looking back at you right in the eye, he shoved 3 fingers into you, he saw your eyes roll back in pleasure. " Faster Harry." you moaned grabbing onto his lock of curls.

He shoved his tongue into you, still his fingers inside you and started thrusting. " Haaarrry... IiiiMMM gonna cummm.." he shook his head now " I want to cum while I'm inside you." he said and started thrusting without any warning. " Fuck harry..." you moaned, feeling his curls tickle your nose, he started thrusting faster.

he flipped you over so you were doing doggy style, thrusting inside you, feeling his hands move across your back, " Ride me." he hissed and rolled over on his back, you carefully lowered yourself onto him, " Fuck..." he moaned watching you. You started thrusting faster moving to the rhythm of his hips.

" Fast baby..." he moaned, you started bouncing, he sat up while your still bouncing and held your body close. Flipped you over so you can finish off.

" FASTER HARRY!" you screamed almost to your climax. A few more thrusts you moved down getting him more into you, " I'm gonna cum (y/n) " you shoke your head and he emptied himself into you. Screaming each others names, he was still thrusting making sure you two were done.

" That was amazing."

One Direction One Shots Dirty/Romantic (OPEN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें