Fifty-Six

A/N: Guys I get to add to my TW hoodie collection because I found a Devenford one for Brett! Wow I'm so happy and incredibly willing to spend my cash on them whether or not it will come back to haunt me. Just a heads up, I am entered in the Wattys for 2014 with Dilapidated and I'm super excited! Expect a lot more updates because I need to get this puppy finished xxx -Melissa

56.

*Addison*

 Ezekiel attempted to go on, meaning to supply me with the total truth.

"Wait." I glanced around the endlessly large room that I'd come across at the angel's hand. "I think I heard something."

"We're not even on Earth, Addison. You can't possibly be-" He stopped, a crease etching on to his forehead.

Out of curiosity, I padded along the stone floor, hoping to figure out what I was hearing.

"It's...music."

Narrowing my eyes, I focused to hear what the thurmming of bass belonged to. "It's...Fall Out Boy."

Ezekiel lifted a confused eyebrow, "Fall out of what?"

"Fall Out Boy." I absently said, "They're a band. My favourite band, actually."

"Please, Addison. I just got you here. We must focus. You won't be full prepared if you don't know."

I ignored the angel, able to key in on the song perfectly. "I played this for him when we were younger and he broke his leg." 

"Who?"

"They took me to a hospital?" 

I should still be in the car with Derek.

Ezekiel fell slightly impatient. "I-"

"It's Stiles, he's playing this for me." I quickly turned to the heavenly creature. "Can you put me back?"

"Your brother is more important?"

"Of course he is. Always." I took no hesitation to reply to him. "I need to go back, please." 

Ezekiel, although disapproving, came closer to me. "I'll see you in time, Addison." Reaching out, he pressed two fingers to my forehead and a buzz that was deafening clawed at me.

*Stiles*

Addison coughed, her green eyes ripping open less than a moment later. As if she was out breath, it took her a second to regain her composure. She smiled as she saw me. "Stiles."

"Hey." I quickly turned off the music before grabbing her hands. As cold as they were, I was surprised she wasn't shaking. "Ads, it worked."

"What worked?" Addi looked slightly confused, unaware of where she was. "The music?"

"You were in a coma, and I thought-"

"A coma?" Something was off about the way she said it. "How long was I out for?"

"Uh." How could I explain it? "Well, Derek said that you spent 30 hours out in the car, and then, uh, you-"

"I what, Stiles?" Addi really didn't know.

"You died." I shook my head, "But only for a few minutes, at most." I bit the inside of my cheek, "And then you went out again."

Perplexed, it wasn't adding up to her. "When was that?"

"An hour ago."

Addi shook her head, "That doesn't make sense."

"None of this makes sense, Addison." I said, "It's Beacon Hills."