Fourty-Three

A/N: I'm finally getting to the end of my school year which means that i'll have a ton more time to update! Today I was sick so I wasn't too worried about school but I do still have a Latin final and two others in about two weeks. I won't get to regular updates for a little while but i'll be there soon! Thanks for being so patient! Here's 43 Xx -Mel

43.

*Scott*

"Should we have Allison go over to stay with Addi?" Stiles asked me, laying on the floor on his back.

"Won't your dad be home soon?" I tossed the lacrosse ball up in the air as I was slung on my bed in the same position as Stiles.

"Yeah, but not for an hour or so." Stiles said, shrugging. "It just doesn't seem right to leave her alone."

"She can handle herself." I assured him, suddenly aware that my bow tie for tomorrow was a plain sight for Stiles.

I put away the tux to make Stiles feel less uncomfortable about me taking Addison to Homecoming but i'd forgotten about the blue bow tie that matched her dress.

"It's not that I think she can't take care of herself. It's the fact that she knows exactly what to do."

I propped myself up on my elbows to look over to him. "What do you mean?"

"Think about it." Stiles sat up to face me. "The fact that she knows means she's going to try something."

I chewed on the inside of my cheek, "She wouldn't do anything stupid."

"Scott, it's Addison. Of course she's going to do something stupid."

I let out a small sigh, "Yeah, you're probably right."

*Addison*

"This has to be a joke." I flipped the one piece of paper over, barely anything written on it. "Ask your Aunt Jess for the last letter. There's more to the story, I promise. Love, Mom." I set the letter down on the bed. "Jesus Christ." I grumbled, letting my head fall on to Derek. "What the hell now? The wicked witch is dead."

"Do you think she brought it to town with her?" Derek asked, his chest vibrating against my ear. "That's why she came, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded, "I heard her say something about a letter but I had this." I flapped the now empty envelope. "So I had no idea."

"Any idea where her car would be?" Derek glanced down to me.

"No, but I can find out." I climbed out of my bed and went to my desk. "Do me a favor," I told him as I powered on my computer, "and pretend you don't see any of this."

"What are you-" Derek came up behind me, suddenly stopping his question. "Oh, God, Addison. Did you just-"

"Hack into the government system? Yeah, don't ask." I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth, focused on the thickets of code meant for FBI eyes only.

Whether I actually needed FBI instead of the CIA or it was a symbolic screw you to Agent Raphael McCall, I wasn't quite sure.

I pulled an FBI badge made with my face out of the tin I kept under my desk and set it down as the mic picked up upon entry. "This is Agent Felicity Brooks." I stiffly said, giving out the badge number. "I need the location of the last known spotting of a red 1994 ford mustang cobra ." Telling the plate number, I waited for the information on Aunt Jess' car.

Derek picked up the tin off of my desk, rifling through a multitude of badges. Holding up one for Homeland Security, he gave me a judging look.

I rolled my eyes, turning off the mic. Reflexively I put another sticky note in front of the camera. It was already disabled, but I didn't dare take that risk with the government.