Chapter 17, Divide and conquer.

***************
Cashs' P.O.V.
***************

"Lets go catch us some bad guys"

Tbh, I dont feel so heroic. Not at all. More like queasy and and anxious. 99.9999999999% I am very worried about Abigail's arm cause it looks broken and I am worried of her safety with Al these murder and hit and run incidents . But I am very scared of the asshole that hurt her, cause she is fystier than me, and if he can do that to her, I don't wanna emagine what he'll do to me.

Everyone's mood suddenly turns to doubt.

"Watch out! Cash is coming for ya! You beter run!" Mav says sarcastic.

I then hear a few chuckles but it suddenly dies down when Abigail death stares them all.

"Okay okay. But how are gonna find this dude?" Mav asks, running his hand through his messy hair.

"Easy." Abigail answers as she limps her way to the center of the hall. "First we gotta search the house, divide and conquer. Everyone split in teams of two and search for any clues the dirt bag might have left behind."

Everyone quickly nods in fear and gets a partner, except for Jackson. Me and Abigail are a team, of course.

"Keep your sells with you at all times, but keep it on silent. Cause if he is still here, he will hear the noise and flee or beat the crap out of you. If you found any clues DM me immediantly, and if your done sweeping and nothing was found, DM me to." She says. "Maverick and Luca, check the kitchen. Alan and Alex, the living room. Cody and Michael, the garage. Sam and Oliver, the basement. Payton and Dylan, the front portal and ect. Nathan and Sebastian, the attic. Jackson, you can help me and Cash with the bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs. Any questions, report to me... and I think it's a good idea to carry some sort of weapon with you." She finishes, leaving everyone with wide eyes.

I put an arm over her and an arm on her back and help her to the first bedroom, with Jackson quickly following us, and as we pass everyone I smile wide. "That's my girlfriend."

Everyone rolls their eyes and makes their to the places Abigail gave to them.

As we enter the door I notice it's Jackson's room.

I scowl at him, "Put some pants on or a rob or something."

He rolls his eyes and grabs a pair of pants in his closet and a white hoody.

"Where's the girl?" Abigail askes Jackson, sounding a bit spooked.

"I don't know." He shrugs, putting his hands in his hoody's pockets.

"What girl?" I ask.

"Jacksons one night stand." She says with a little laughter in her tone.

"She wasn't just a one night stand you nerd." He says, elbowing her softly on the shoulder.

I death stare Jackson and he backs away slowly from her, hands in the air.

"Cash, I can fight my own fights, plus your a walking baby panda." She says, and Jackson agrees by shaking his head up and down.

I cross my arms and try to be mad, but she is to adorable.

"OK, but what are we looking for exactly?" I ask, snooping around in the room, opening his dressers drawers, just to find a bunch of condoms in different flavours. My eyes widen.

"Hey! That's private!" He says, quickly running to the dresser and shutting the dawes, almost chopping of my fingers.

"Now we know wich one of the three of us is not a virgin." I say, backing away slowly.

"What's your pick-up line? My dicks a skittle, wanna taste the rainbow?!" She says, and we both burst out of laughter, laughing uncontrollable.

"Ha ha ha, your so funny" He says sarcastically, while making his way to his bed and plops himself on it, laying flat.

"Ohhhh, so that's why you were just in boxers...you were doing hanky-panky and then Abi walked in on you!" I say bursting into laughter.

"You just realised that now?" Jackson says kocking up an eyebrow.

I roll my eyes and continue searching.

**************
Time skip
**************

After thirty minutes of searching and not finding anything, we head to the last room that wasn't searched yet; my room.

"We've been searching for hours." I moan, dragging my feet across the room.

"Well, do you wanna die or catch the guy?" Abigail says, tears staining her face.

"At the moment dying sounds a lot better." I say, making my way to the bathroom.

"Can you even be any more dramatic" She mumbles.

I turn back to her and smile goofy with my eyes closed, she rolls her eyes and continues searching.

I enter the bathroom and a gust of wind enters from the vents. I stand still for a moment and observe.

Abigail walks past and catches me in my deep thoughts.

"What are you doing?" She asks, with a hint of laughter in her voice.

"I'm thinking." I answer, as I stare at the open medicine cabinet.

"That's dangerous" Jackson replies.

I roll my eyes and close the medicine cabinet.

A stare with horror at the mirror and let out the most girliest scream I have ever screamed in my life.

"What is it?" Abigail says as she runs to me.

I point to the mirror, with bloody writing stating: Your Next. O

●○•°°•°°○°•●○•°°•°°○°•●○•°°•°°○

Yes. I am terible at making promises. I am sorry, highschool is tuff. Yes. This chapter is short. But at least it is something 😂 don't worry I WILL post a new part tonight!

Geek_Girl4892🌻