Chapter 3 , My Flight With The Baker Boys.

*Cash P.O.V.*

As soon as she stops singing she runs. And of course I run after her.

"Hey! Come back!" I shout at her hoping she would stop.

She kept running until I lost her, she took a sudden sharp turn at a corner.

I run around the corner as fast as I could. And then I see her sitting on a bench, head between her knees, sobbing.

I sit beside her, peeking at her face.

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.

"What's wrong?" I gently ask her, hoping that she dosn't think I am attacking her, or that I'm a hobo or something.

"O it's just that I wanted to impress you but I am a awful singer and you would never pick me..." She sobs , I see the disappointment in her eyes.

"That's not true, you sing beautiful! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with us to America but you just ran of." I smile at her seeing her cheecks turn pink. Both of ours are.

You like her, don't you?!

O keep quiet.

You know you are gonna fall in love with her.

What do I got to lose anyways?

She looks up to me and smiles softly.

Then she gives me a hug that I didn't expect. I'm shocked. I am so happy right now, and I'm not trying to show it. I hug her back.

"Of course I would come with you." She says with a warm, grinning smile.

My hart instantly melts.

*****************************

After that we walk back taking as much long paths as we can, not wanting to go back.

"So your brother, I don't think he likes me very much" she says akwardly laughing at me.

I put my hand in my hair, fixing it just in case.

"Wel he is a grump, but once you get to know him you will see he has a hart of gold." I say to her.

"So , why are you here looking for talent?" She askes me, looking very confused.

"Wel, I don't actually know. But mostly someon to do some fun stuff with us and make cool Tick Tocks. And we want to give then an opertunety to sign a contract." I say.

We break into akward silence for a few minutes but then I have to be an idiot.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I blurt out , emidiantly regretting it.

She looks conserned and confused at the same time while smirking heavily at me.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm an idiot." I say blushing while I rub the back of my neck.

"No it's fine," She says "and NO I don't have a boyfriend."

A wave of relieve rushes over me.

Told ya you liked her.

Get a life.

"O cool." I say trying to act cool and not to explode of happines.

*

A few minutes later, we arrived back at the croud, Maverick looks concerned.

"You've been gone for 2 hours!" He says mad.