Chapter 15, That's a sorry and a first kiss redo.

*******************
Time skip, cause I can
*******************

I rush out of Mavs car that I 'borrowed' and run into the little colourful, corner shop called 'Italian Ice'.

I stumble in the door, and there standing in her white Converse', Abigail is fighting with a staff member at the counter.

How could I have not expected that? I think, as the corners of my mouth start to tug up and I feel all rosy.

I decide to eavesdrop before I go into action.

"Can't I just give you an I.O.Y or something?! I need ice cream right now! My life depends on it!!! It's not like your making any money here with your attitude." She says, pointing a finger to the man with blue hair and tuns of funky earings.

"I'm sorry dude, but if you don't got cash, you don't get ice cream." He says very chilled.

If looks could kill, that guy would already have been dead and in the ground. Abigail balls up her fists and almost jumps behind the counter but I grab her arm.

"Luckily Cash is here!" I say smiling at them both.

Abigail narrows her eyes at me and slaps my hand off of her wrist before she mutters something under her breath about my men that make bad puns.

I roll my eyes and face the hippie looking avatar-man again.

"Hi. I'm Sid." He says to me.

He sounds like one those turtles in Finding Nemo.

"I'm Cash, and this is Abigail." I say to him, trying to hold in my laugh.

"Cool." He says.

Don't laugh.

Don't laugh.

Don't laugh.

Don't laugh.

"Two caramel ice creams with extra caramel sauce and flakes, please." I say to him, giving him my black card.

"Cash, I don't need you paying for my ice cream. I can do it myself." She says, folding her arms.

"With your purse on you bed? I don't think so." I say giving her a big grin.

She grunts at me and faces the man again.

"Here's you're ice creams." He says smiling at me and scowls at Abigail. She shrugs him off, takes her ice cream and go sits by a little table right next to a big window.

I take my card and my ice cream before I mouth a 'thank you' and walk towards Abigail. I plop myself in a green chair right across her and stare at her while she eats her ice cream.

She then looks up with her spoon in her mouth.

"Cash, go away" She says in a pissed tone.

"Not until I talk to you." I say, taking a spoonful of ice cream.

"Well you did, twenty words exactly since we've been here, so vamoos." She says coldly, licking off the ice cream from her spoon

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please....?" I say with puppy eyes and making my hands in a begging position.

She then covers her face with her hands like a shield protecting her eyes from the sun.

"Am I that hot?" I say cheekily.

"Uuuuuug.....Cassshhhh....." She moans, scowling at me.

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pretty please? With a cherry on top? And some wiped cream? And fudge sauce with skittles?" I say, pleading with all I got left of my sanity.