Chapter 11, Did you like my gift earlier?

I am woken up by the sound of a window slamming.

I quickly climb off the couch, rap a rainbow coloured, polkadot blanket around me and I tip-toe to the window to shut it.

I walk past a mirror, quickly looking at my dashing reflection...to be honest, my hair looks like I've was hit by a tornado.

A cool breeze is blowing outside when I reach the window, and the smell of fresh air hits me like a
bad pun, while the sun burns my eyes.

I walk back to the couch where my Iphone is located. It's 3 o'clock and I have a message.

>My Little Abigator<

Hey Cash, me and the boys went off to the mall. Hope you slept well. We will be back at 5 cause we are gonna get pizza for dinner to. Tell me if I need to pick up something for you.

Love from Abi.

I smile at the message.

I then head outside to the pool and I put my feet in the cool water while my head is running wild with questions.

Why would someon frame me?

Who is this Jack guy?

Does Abi really think this dude is hot?

Are we safe?

Would someon frame me on purpose?

I rub my temples in circles to stop my forming headache.

I then decide to call Abigail just to make sure she is ok.

It gives a few rings before it goes straight to voicemail.

A shiver of fear runs down my spine.

"Hey, it's Abigail. I can't reach the phone right now. Well, leave a message after the 'peep' and I'll hopefully get back to you." The voicemail says and gives a loud peep.

"Hey its Cash....Um I just wanted to hear if your ok. Call me as soon as you get this." I say and end the call.

I then decide to call Shane just to calm my nerves.

He is one of my best friends. He is on Tic Toc and I see him very often. He has caramel dark brown hair with matching eyes. He is sixteen and sort of my length.

"Yo whatsap?" He askes after conecting to my call.

"Nothing much. But, hey Shane? Can you come over? I have to talk to someon about what happend today." I say nervously.

He laughs "Yeah sure. I'll be there in 15. He says before he disconnects the call.

I then take a deep breath in and out.

Everything will be fine.
Everything will be fi-

The sound of glass breaking stopped my chanting.

My mouth turns dry of horror, my tongue like sandpaper and my eyes cold with fear.

I quickly take my feet out from the pool and I shake it like a dog, rapidly back and forth. I walk to the back door and peer into the window.

No movement.

The door I'd a lille ajar. I open it wider and creep in the house.

The house isn't lit wich makes everything seem like I'm in a Minecraft game.

"Hello?" I wisper into the darkness.

No reply.

I hurdle in kitchen and stumble towards the light switches. I flip it twice bit it doesn't go on.