Chapter V

The date was November 11th, Natalie's birthday. She was awoken in euphoria. Her boyfriend's lips were between her thighs, giving her extra special attention.
It was a fantasy she had revealed to him one night after some wine. She wanted to be roused from her sleep in pleasure. She whimpered low, having woken up near her climax. She squirmed with soft moans as she reached down to grip his hair, eliciting a moan from her lover.

She cried out softly, cumming against his mouth where he licked her clean. She panted softly, looking down at him beneath the blanket. He had a cheeky grin and kissed his way up her body. "Good morning, schön, and happy birthday" he kissed her face before giving her a toe curling kiss to her lips, one she happily returned as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Good morning, darling" she smiled up at him and stroked his hair "And thank you, I'm sure I'll be happy as long as you're around" she nuzzled their noses. He chuckled and rubbed her side gently, kissing all over her face and neck to which she let out a content hum.

Soon, he pulled her out of bed to shower. They took their time, embracing beneath the hot water before bathing each other. When they got out, he instructed that she should needed something above her knees and flip flops or sandals for shoes. She was confused and he wouldn't tell her the purpose, but she listened anyways.

He drove them to a nail spa, paying for her to get pampered on her nails. It took about an hour and a half, before her mani-pedi was done. They went to a nice breakfast, where they gave her a birthday margarita. After, he took them for a massage, pampering her further.

She fussed about him paying for everything, but he just kept saying he wanted her to enjoy her birthday. The spent the rest of the day shopping, letting her go on a small shopping spree.

For the evening, he told her pack a bag for a couple of days, and bring a swim suit. She was confused by all of his demands, wondering where they were going. He wouldn't answer her though, just gave her one of his adorable dimpled smiles.

Ludwig drove them a short distance before parking at a pier. They walked down it, coming to a large cruise ship.

"Luddy, what is this?" Natalie asked in amazement. He grinned again and wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling her jaw "Happy birthday, prinzessin" he hummed out as she grinned and hugged him tightly

"Oh my goddess, you're the best, baby!" She kissed all over his face "It's way too much, but I appreciate it!" She smiled as he chuckled and kissed her nose "I told you I wanted you to have a good birthday, so, to a weekend cruise we go" he grinned cheekily and scooped her up in one arm, grabbing both of their bags in the other, bringing her down the pier as she smothered the side of his face in kisses.

After finding their small suite, they changed into something dressier for their dinner. The whole time Natalie was over the moon with happiness, and was constantly thanking her lover and showering him in compliments.

Their dinner consisted of a juicy steak with creamy garlic mashed potatoes and steamed carrots. It was absolutely delicious and left them satiated. Then they spent a beautiful night under the stars on the deck, snuggling and talking for about two hours.

The moment the door closed behind them, Natalie was all over her lover. Their bodies were a flurry of clothes flying off, bodies together, lips in a demanding kiss.

She fell back on the bed, her body covered by Ludwig. They made out and then were a tangle of limbs. Their moans echoed throughout the room, reaching their climaxes, again, and again.

Natalie snuggled up to her boyfriend, letting out a content purr as he rubbed her back, "Best birthday ever" she whispered, kissing along his jaw and cheek before and nuzzled down into his chest as they both went into an exhausted sleep.