Chapter II

The walk to Lee's apartment was short, and the whole time she held Ludwig's hand. Her hand was thin and dainty, where as his was thick and muscular. She opened the door and led him through, biting her lip as she glanced up at him. She closed the door, leaning against it "Make yourself comfortable, darling" she licked her bottom lip, gazing over Ludwig. He looked around, sitting on the couch. He was a quiet man, didn't speak much. He was going to speak, but was left speechless as Lee straddled his lap and ran her nose along his jaw.

He had women come onto him before, but never quite so bold. That's when it clicked that her meaning of leaving was to have sex. He grabbed her hips gently, tilting his head for her exploration. His earlier stirrings were awakened with something fierce. Lee trailed her lips along his neck, placing tender kisses that left faint marks of her lipstick. She kissed back up and nipped his ear gently. He let out a soft hum of appreciation at the attention. 

Ludwig wasn’t sure what it was about her, but he had denied the advances of every woman before her that tried to get into his pants. There was a spark every time they touched, every time they made eye contact. Lee moved her kisses to his jaw before cupping his cheeks, nudging their noses gently and whispered, “Can I kiss you?” Ludwig let out a soft chuckle, she planned to sleep with him, yet asked to kiss? Silly girl. He simply nodded, glancing from her eyes down to those red lips of hers. 

Lee closed the distance, and she swore it was like pop rocks in her mouth. She kissed him slowly, enjoying the tingles she got from the feel of his lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her tightly to him. His arms were able to completely encase her against him. They moved their lips slowly, each tilting their heads to become closer. He slowly licked her lips, gently sliding his tongue through them to meet hers. 

Lee playfully fought his tongue before melting against him as she rolled her hips over him. He was hard and straining against the zipper of his jeans. She let him dominate the kiss as one hand gently trailed down his chest. She rubbed over one of his nipples through his shirt before sliding further down his body. She stopped over the bulge and rubbed him slowly to which he let out a low groan.

Ludwig kissed her harder, sliding one hand to her plump rump and gave a firm squeeze. Ludwig moved his lips to her neck and mumbled against her skin “Would you like to stay here or take it to your room?” Lee blushed at that “Well you see, I have books all over my bed from studying…” she bit her lip, rubbing him slowly still. “If you want there, you’ll have to give me a moment to tidy it, or we can stay right here” she purred the last part and ground her hips down against him again. He let out a low hiss between his teeth at the feeling and nipped her neck “I don’t want to wait” he chuckled low “I’ve been waiting, I’m ready to give in” he lifted his head to look at her, seeing her eyes held confusion.

“You’ve not been waiting all that long, darling” She smiled at him and ran a hand through his hair. To this he shook his head “No, I’m a virgin Lee, but I’m ready to give in to the desire and temptation in front of me.” He spoke honestly and she raised her eyebrows in surprise “A virgin huh?” she mused before a smirk graced her lips “If you’re sure this is what you want, I’m not stopping” He chuckled and kissed her neck again “I’m sure” he suckled gently on the skin where her shoulder and neck meet, nipping it to leave a mark. He was possessive when he saw something he wanted, and he wanted others to know he was there.

He pushed her back onto the couch, causing a squeak to escape Lee’s lips. She had planned on being on top since it was his first time, but it seemed he had other ideas. Their lips met again in a needy kiss, her hands going to his back where she fisted his shirt, slowly bringing it up. Their lips separated just long enough to remove their shirts, tossing them to the ground. Lee wasn’t shy in the slightest, swiftly taking the pasties off her nipples and tossing them onto her coffee table.