Chapter XII

Stage 4: Depression

Natalie still struggled with the bargaining, having many discussions with Ludwig about it. Though now it was depressing her, not just upsetting her. She was still in a splint for her ankle, and she was allowed to put some pressure on it, but to take it slowly. She didn't like getting out of bed, she didn't really want to eat. She just wanted to sleep, to forget her pain. It was beginning to look a lot like a repeat of before, right after Ryan. Where she didn't take care of herself, wouldn't get up, wouldn't eat, wouldn't shower, wouldn't talk. She just laid in bed and slept or stared off into space.

Ludwig wasn't letting her slump that far though. He was taking care of her, in ways she wasn't used to. He made sure she stated hydrated. If she didn't want to eat, he got meal replacement shakes. He bathed her, made jokes to make her laugh or just tickle her. He couldn't stop the depression, but he could take care of her while she worked through it. He turned on a movie and pulled her close, letting her rest her head on his chest with her foot elevated still. He stroked her hair, humming gently "Liebe, what would you like to do today?"

"Nothing..." She mumbled, pressing her face into him "I don't want to do anything..." Ludwig smiled softly, looking at the ends of her hair "Why don't we go get your hair done? They can trim it, add volume. Let them pamper you." At this, Natalie smiled softly but gave a soft whine "That sounds nice, but I really don't want to be around people. Except for you. You're different." She bit her lip and peeked up at him, stroking his chest before whispering "Do you think I'll ever get past this?"

He smiled softly and nodded "I do. I believe in you, and you aren't alone. I'm right here, no matter what, okay?" She nodded and pressed her face into his chest again, nuzzling him as she pressed closer. She pressed kisses to his chest before looking up at him "Kiss me, Luddy." He grinned and cupped her cheek "Gladly, darling." He pressed their lips together in a slow kiss, stroking her cheek. Natalie kissed back, wrapping her arm around his chest. She gently nibbled his lip, swiping her tongue across it as she demanded access. Ludwig smiled against her lips and parted his, letting their tongues meet and dance. He deepened their kiss, Natalie pushing him onto his back.

He groaned and pulled back softly "We gotta stop, Nat." She pouted, stroking his chest "I know you're going to say it's because I'm not ready, and you're right. I'm not ready for penetrative sex... But I think I can handle a blow job." She smiled up at him "Please? You've been so patient and understanding, you deserve something." He bit his lip, feeling his dick harden at just the mere thought of her lips around him. He rubbed his face, looking at her "If it gets to be too much, don't force yourself.." her eyes brightened and kissed him deeply and passionately, reaching down to rub him slowly through his sweat pants. He groaned against her lips, cupping the back of her head.

Natalie continued to rub Ludwig, feeling him get harder as she went. Soon she pulled her lips back and sucked on his chest, nipping one of his nipples before kissing her way down. She shoved his sweats down carefully, pulling out his cock. She took a deep breath. She could do this, it's just a penis, right? Her gorgeous boyfriend's, her caring boyfriend's, penis. She rubbed his hip and licked the tip slowly before she wrapped her lips around the head, slowly bobbing her head. She forgot the way he tasted, she forgot how much she enjoyed it, enjoyed him. She was more eager now as she bobbed her head quickly, gripping his thighs as he moaned, stroking her back.

She breathed through her nose, taking him in as much as she could and gagged slightly. He leaned back, closing his eyes. He didn't bother trying to hold back his moans, he knew she enjoyed hearing him just as much as he did her. It wasn't much longer after that he grumbled "I'm gonna cum, Nat." And at his words, she sucked harder, swirling her tongue and moved a hand to cup his balls, giving them a light squeeze just before he exploded in her mouth.

She pulled back slowly, taking a few swallows to get it all down before she looked up at him with a shy smile. He grinned goofily at her and pulled her close, giving her a deep, toe curling kiss. She cupped his cheeks, kissing back as she moved closer to him. He held her close and peppered kisses down her neck, causing her to whimper gently. He paused and looked at her, gauging if it was of fear or pleasure. She tugged his hair, whispering "You don't have to stop."

He nuzzled her neck, hugging her close "I do. I don't want to rush it and set you back, liebe." She smiled gently and straddled him, laying on top as she rested her chin on his chest "You care so much... Thank you." He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair "Soon, I'll make love to you before you know it. I'll make you feel beautiful." Natalie blushed lightly and nuzzled into his chest, yawning. He murmured "No time for sleep, I'm taking you on a date today, since you wouldn't decide what to do." He grinned.

She whined softly "But but, naaaaaps." He began tickling her "You'd rather nap than go on a date with me? Huh?" He grinned, his voice teasing as she squealed in laughter, squirming above him "L-Ludwig! No!" She giggled and grabbed his hands, allowing her to 'pin' them above his head. She smiled down at him "Thank you. I feel better than earlier. I still would like to sleep and stay in, but I feel like I got a weight off my chest."

He leaned up, kissing her nose that she scrunched in return. "Anytime Natalie. I'm here for you, you know this." She smiled softly and nodded, kissing all over his face before they got up to prepare for their date, Natalie still whining occasionally.