Chapter III

After that night, they promised to see each other again. They exchanged numbers and were texting constantly. Lee had learned a lot about him, and he about her. She learned he had a twin named Lutz, who was happily married to his husband Will. Ludwig had a dog name Hilde. A german shepherd to be exact, and with the pictures sent, Lee was already in love. Ludwig learned that Lee was actually Natalie, and she only gave him that name to protect herself in case something went wrong. He also learned she was an only child, and was going to school to become a teacher.

Ludwig asked her on a date, and she was ecstatic about it. She didn’t know where they would go, but she couldn’t wait to see the handsome German again. She had seen him almost every day those three weeks already, but she still got butterflies thinking about him. After work he would come see her, and when she was studying, he would sit quietly until she was ready for a break. Their breaks consisted of talking, eating, and sex. Lots of sex. He wanted to learn everything, and Natalie wanted to show him. 

In such a short amount of time, this man gave her strong feelings. She had never felt anything like it. She had been in love before, but it wasn’t a healthy relationship. This was something like a dream to her. For their date, all Ludwig told her was that he wanted to treat her and to dress nice.

She was anxious, she didn’t know why. They had eaten together and spent days together already, why was this one any different? She was showered and freshly shaven, lotioned up, and was wrapped in a towel as she looked through her closet for her outfit for the evening. She bit her lip before deciding on one of her favorite dresses.

It was a baby pink halter top style dress, with shoulder cut outs before billowing sleeves fell to her elbows. It came to just above her knees and had white paisleys on it. She grabbed a pair of white pumps before setting them aside to do her makeup. She never went heavy on her makeup, she was one of those girls who could see the beauty in herself. Instead of making a new face, she just accented her features. A little eyeliner and mascara, a touch of highlighter and some pink lipstick. She dried her hair and let it fall in their natural curls. When she was done she dressed and looked herself over in the mirror. She looked good. 

Natalie texted Ludwig to let him know that she was ready. The moment she hit send someone knocked on her door. She suspected it might be Ludwig, and was proven correct upon opening the door. She beamed up at him and took in his appearance. He wore a suit, no tie with the top couple buttons left undone. His hair was brushed back but still appeared slightly unruly, 

Ludwig smiled down at her and bowed, taking her hand and kissing it gently “Hello, schön.” He spoke, mixing in his German dialect. She had learned that ‘liebe’ was love, but she had never heard ‘schön’ before. She giggled at the kiss and gently cupped his cheeks, lifting his face to hers and gave him a gentle kiss “Hello handsome. Wanna teach me what ‘schön’ is?” she smiled and stroked his jaw gently as he leaned into her touch. 

“It means beautiful. That is exactly what you are.” He smiled and gave her another lingering kiss before holding his arm out to her “Ready, liebe?” She grinned and nodded, grabbing her clutch and locking up the door before placing her arm in his and following him down to his wrangler. 

His jeep was black and in pristine condition. Natalie loved it and told him it was sexy the first time she saw it. Ever the gentleman, he opened the door for her and helped her climb in. And by helped, he picked her up at her waist and placed her in, causing her to laugh and bat his hands away, “I am perfectly capable of getting in myself baby” she smiled and leaned over, grabbing his collar for yet another kiss.

“Keep up those kisses and dinner won’t happen, schön” he warned playfully and her eyes widened with a blush. He had gotten bolder since their sexcapades began. He got into the jeep and off they went.