Chapter 16

Warning : sexual content

   So a huge disclaimer before we get into this chapter. I have friends and family who read this book and I don't want it to put me in a really awkward situation. I love y'all so I will take the embarrassment of them seeing it just for y'all.

Still in Jade's POV

"You look tensed" I said to Antonio who came through the door.

"Tell me about it. It's hard sometimes looking after a multi million dollars company."

"Come here and sit," I patted the spot right next to me. He came and sat down loosening his tie.

I walked behind him and started massaging his shoulders.

"W-what are you d-doing"? he stuttered.

"Shhhhh. You are tense am just helping you out. Don't worry," I said as I rubbed a spot on his neck which caused him to let out a moan.

"I think you should stop. What about the twins and lil-y?" He didn't get to finish because I pressed down oh a sensitive spot.

"Do you really want me to sto-" he flipped me over so I was now straddling his lap.

"Jade you really don't want to do this. Have you been drinking?"

"Yes I want this. It's been a while," I groaned as I rubbed myself against his member which was starting to grow.

He started leaving wet kisses on my neck and moving towards my breast. He placed his mouth on mine and claimed me in a kiss.

"Ah... ah... ahh...agh" I moan as he removed my skirt and rub the material of my underwear.

"Ple-" I screams as he enters two fingers inside me. "Ah... A-Ah... Hah".

He pumps in and out of me as I came on his fingers. He removed his fingers and locked them which caused me to turn red.

I kissed him and got on my knees and unbuckled his pants. I stared at his print and rubbed it which causes him to let out a string of cuss words.

I slowly removed his Calvin Klein boxers and his dick was visible. I gasped at what he's working with.

"You are one luck man," I muttered as I used my hands to massage the balls. I slowly licked tip with my tongue while doing circles.

"Please Jade just do it already" he said as I licked the precum.

I pushed him into my mouth until he hit  the back of my throat. I started at a faster pace and took him in and out my mouth. I used my hand to hold onto the extra inches that I couldn't take in.

I continued my sweet torture and I felt him stiffen inside me before he came into my mouth. I swallowed him and he pulled me up towards him starting sucking on my neck. He move all the way down to my nipples and started massaging the buds.

"Mmmmh"

I straddle his lap again and he guided his dick towards my entrance.

He slowly pushed into me which cause us both to moan.

I adjusted to his size before I started going up and down on him. COCONUT

I wanted to laugh at my home but I was busy at the moment.

We continued like that until I felt my walls tighten.

"Am gonna comeee! Antonio" I screamed his name.

I felt his dick twitch inside me before I felt  familiar warmness and slowly came to a stop. He stayed inside of me for a few minutes before he pulled out. I felt myself going to sleep before I felt hands lifting me up.

"Go to sleep I  got you".

That was all I needed before I fell into a deep slumber.

This scene is all thanks to my best friend. I tried but I just couldn't do all that.

The next morning I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I looked around and noticed I was in Antonio's room. I realized that he wasn't in bed so I got up and checked myself in the mirror.

I was wearing a shirt that was obviously not mine. I heard the shower running and I decided to go to my room.

"What if things become awkward"? I questioned myself as I walked to my room .

I got in the bathtub and took a relaxing bath. I heard a knock at the door and knew it was Antonio.

"Am in the bathtub"

"Okay I'll see you downstairs then" he replied before going away.

I stayed in the tub for a few minutes before getting out. I called my mom to check on the twins and got dressed in work clothes.

I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed.

"Ya girl just got some good dick," I said while dancing which was a bad idea because I was still sore from last night.

I grabbed my phone and hand bag and went downstairs.

"Good morning" he greeted me with a smile.

"Morning" I said as I walked around looking for something to grab. I ignored him but I could still feel his stare on me.

"Are you gonna ignore me now?"

"No definitely not" I said as I stared at him as he told his arms. "Okay I just didn't want things to be awkward between us".

"Don't worry that won't happen. We will be just as normal as we were before" he placed a kiss on my forehead. "See you later and Bre will be back today."

"Bye. I guess," I mumbled.

As much as I wanted to act as if last night didn't happen, it did. And to be honest it has been the only thing that I could think about. If I had the chance to do it again then I would.

My body was still sore and I just wanted to sit around and be lazy all day but I couldn't. I had to prepare myself both physical and emotionally because today the girls would be leaving with Nick.

I didn't want him knowing where Antonio lived, so I am allowing him to pick them up at my restaurant.

I just really hoped that he took care of my babies.