Chapter 13

Nick POV
***************
"That bitch," Sharon screamed slamming the door to my range Rover.

"Calm down," I hissed not wanting to hear the bickering.

"Babe did you not see what just happened? She insulted us "

"You know what Sharon I have had it. The wedding is off permanently and am backing out the deal."

"Wh-y what do you mean backing out the deal?" She asked hysterically.

"It means I no longer want to join the businesses".

"What about our baby and us?" She pulls on my hand.

"I will be there for the baby and to the doctor's appointment. We just can't be together. I am still in love with my ex" .

"That bitch! Why does everyone always want her. What does she have that I don't? You know what you don't have to come to the doctor's with me now".

"Whatever" I replied pulling up to hotel.

Sharon opened the car and ran towards the elevator.

"I'll be up in a minute," I told her poking my head through the window of my car.

I took out my phone and dialed my private investigator.

"Get me Jade's cell phone number" I said before hanging up.

"Fuck I messed up" I punched my steering wheel.  "Dammit"

Jade POV
*************
"Is he fucking serious" Lily paced around angrily. "How could he ruin his own daughters birthday?"

"Calm down Lily we got this" I said trying to calm her down. "One thing for sure is that we can't stay here. The paparazzi's already know where we live."

"Ugh I just wanna punch him straight in the face and knock some sense into him" Lily said throwing her hands in the air.

"Lets just go to bed and call it a night" I said as we both picked up a twin.

"Ma-ma"

"Oh my God did you hear that. Jada said momma" I squealed twirling her around in the air and place kisses all over her face.

Jada who was in Lilly's hand started squirming because of the little commotion.

"Awww don't cry baby" I walked up to her kissing her .

We got in my room and gave both of them a bath. There were not necessarily dirty but there were too many people touching them.

"Good night Jay" Lily walks up to me placing a kiss on the forehead . "Good night Lils. I love you and appreciate you so much".

"I love you too," she replies as she walks out.

~~~~~~~ the next morning~~~~~~~

"Mama! Maaa-ma" I woke up to the both twins saying.

"Wait what!" I exclaimed shocked looking at a grinning Lily.  "Pinch me I must be dreaming".

Lily walked up to me gave me a pinch.
"Ouch" I wailed rubbing my arm. "Oh my gosh" I quickly grabbed Jadeen who kept repeating the word mama.

"My babies" I said as I also took Jada and held them both to my chest.

"I don't want to be that guy, but we need to start packing a bag for the night" Lily said entering my closet.

"Ugh it's so sad we gotta go. Where will we be going anyways?"

"Ikindatookantoniooffertostaywithhim" she said in one sentence.

"Can you repeat that again cause for a second I thought you mentioned Antonio's name?"

"Me? Antonio's name? Pft" Lily said rushing out the door.

"Lily Jania Parker" I shouted after her .

"Yes ma'am?" she said and I hear her footsteps going down the stairs.

I sighed and cuddle the twins to me. I decided to text Antonio and ask him if this is really fine.

Me- Good morning Toni . I just heard about your offer, you really don't have to do this.

Him- Good morning sweetheart and it's no problem at all. Besides it's just Been and I in the house and workers occasionally.

Me- are you sure? I don't want you to think it's something you have to do.

Him- I know darling and besides no paparazzi will be able to locate us. Your friend Lily is also coming too so no need to worry.

Me- wait what about my Lamborghini and range Rover. Do you have enough space?  This is alot harder than I thought.

Him- don't worry about any of that everything will be in place. Can't wait to see you

Me- yeaaaaaa

I went over all the messages and laughed. Sigh am seriously about to move in with a complete stranger.

"Lily!"

I got no answer so I placed the twins on both hips and head down the stairs to see Lily sitting in the living room watching orphan Black.

"Really how many times are you gonna watch that show?" I loved watching it until Paul died sacrificing his life for Sarah.

It was now at the part when Paul got home and Sarah was acting like Beth.

"Nope you cannot see this," I turned so the twins couldn't see what was going on. They kept turning their heads back towards the television, but I decided to take them to the kitchen.

They don't understand any of what's going on but my babies don't need to see that.

I made breakfast while Lily fed the twins after I finally got her to get up.

We ate and went to give the twins a bath. After getting them dressed Lily took a shower while I watched the babies. I took a shower while she watched the babies and thats how it went on.

I packed alot of clothing and shoes for the babies. I also added a couple 24 packs diapers into my range Rover.

I packed most of my clothes into my car while Lily did the same to her car. We had alot of stuff left after we packed what we will be needing.

"We gotta come back for some stuff later on" i told Lily. "Besides this is only for a week and then I will be looking for houses around the area.

"Yea your right" Lily said as we sat down waiting for Antonio to arrive.

"Am going to miss this house. Maybe we can come back when things cool down" I said standing up when a car pulled into the driveway.

Now this was bad because the tabloids are going to take pictures of Antonio coming to my house.