Chapter:twentyone

Adrian POV:
"Hello?"
"Adrian..help me.."
"Jane!!!jane is that u!!? We're u now!!!???"
"I..I can't..talk..but please listen..I'm in korea I will give u the address and u come to take I can't bear this(cry)"
"Okay..pleas don't cry I will come now"

Luka and Alex woke up and we drove to the location of the house she sent to me.

After we arrived I knocked the door and a man maybe he's 50 years old.

"Is this Jane is house?"
"No,we don't know that girl"he said
"No sir we sure Jane lives here"luka said
"What?do u mean I'm lire?"he looked at my eyes
"Babe who is on the door?..oh.!"there was a women
stand behind him...her face reminds me of Jane of course this is her mother.

"Get..away...Jane!!!" I call her
Until luka and Alex started to call her, than he grabbed my neck.

"If u didn't go..I will call the police..or I will get u out by myself....choose!!"

Until I saw my princess run down stairs so I puch him away and hug her in my arm I look at her eyes was red her face was yellow,and some bruises on her face.
"Who..do..this to u.."I say that with serious face, she looked at him so that answer that he hit her , so I punch him in the face and started to hit him again and again and her mother screaming,Alex cover her body and take her to the car and luka tried to put me away from him, because no one..no one hit my princess.

Jane POV:
"I call u later..love u.."I ended the call and checked who was screaming..then I saw my grandmother in the ground and my stepfather stand in the door,I tried to run but he catch me.

"I found u again little bird..."ha say that when he smiling.
I saw her for the last time and the tears in my cheeks actually she is dead.

He put in the car and start driving until we arrived to a big house.

"your mother whiting u inside"

I didn't answer him because all my mind is about my grandmother,until he grabbed my hair and hit my head in the door

"I said go inside!!!!"

My nose start bleeding so I open the door and saw my mother run to me and hug me.

"Oh sweetie I miss u so much"

I puch her from me and look at her eyes "what do u want from me"
"No reasons I just want my daughter to live with me "
I start crying "and I don't want u"
"Hey u little bird from now u will forget that rich boy and your university "

I was so angry so I cursed him and say words made him angry more and more then he pulled me of my hair and throw me in his room and closed the door and beat me.
I stayed like this for two weeks. He took my phone from me and my mother did not defend me. I tried to escape more than once.
Today I will be strong and call Adrian to take me from here.

4:00am

They both sleeping ,The doors of the house were all sealed, I was encouraged and searched for my phone but I couldn't find it so I decided to do something crazy ... call from my mother's phone!
Luckily, her phone was in the kitchen, but if I called her, they wouldn't believe me، okay I will call Adrian

"Hmmm..hello?"adrian is voice
"Adrian...Adrian help me.."
"Jane!!!jane is that u!!? Where are u now!!!???"
"I..I can't..talk..but please listen..I'm in korea I will give u the address and u come to take me I can't bear this anymore(cry)"
"Okay..pleas don't cry I will come now"

I end the call because I hear him coming..I run to my room and closed the door and sleep.

The next day

I wake up because I hear my stepfather fight with some one..I don't know why whenever I approach the voice of the person who argues with my stepfather I crying.
I looked at the door and saw my stepfather grabbed Adrian's nick, he saw me so I run to him and hug him ,he looked at my face and saw the bruises by my stepfather to me.

"Who..do..this to u?"
I look at his f*** face then Adrian punched him until he fell to the ground and blood came out of his mouth.
I stepped into the car and I couldn't stop crying ,then Adrian went out of the house with his hands filled with blood.
He sat next to me and I was all the way between his arms and we were crying, I really missed him.