Chapter:twenty

Jane POV:
The next day it was my turn to leave,I arrived at the airport early so I call Adrian so I would not get bored.
I arrived at my grandmother's house and I was really afraid,7 years have passed of course she forgot my face.
I knocked the door,and I hear like angel voice.
"Who is there?"my grandmother talk
"It's me...Jane."
She opened the door and grabbed me to a huge,and we both crying, I missed her so much...
She bring to me some tea and cookie,we talk for hours.
At The night

No one POV:
  Jane was dish washing after they eat the dinner.

Grandmother:sweetie your room is ready.
Jane:thinks,good night

She kiss her cheek and went to her room and wear her pajama,ring.ring
Her phone was ringing.

Jane:hello Adrian!
Adrian:how are u princess?
Jane:fine, I was going to sleep but since u called me,I'll talk to u.
Adrian:no u have to sleep and rest.

After that she heard some knock in the house door and she hear her grandmother screaming.

Jane:Adrian I will call u later,love u.

End the call

One week later:

Adrian POV:

"Son,calm down"my dad said.
"How!!!it's been a week,in the last time I called her I hear someone screaming ,I have to check it her "
"I know some people in korea I will ask them to rest assured on her"
"No I will do it by myself "

I really decided to go to korea as it is the most important person in my life after my father, I already have the address of her grandmother's house.
After I arrived to korea I went to her house without take some rest in hotel or somewhere ,I ring the bell but no one answer, I still knock the door after I hear someone call me.
the old man say but in Korean I didn't understand what did he said, so I stopped young boy and ask him if he talk English
"Yes I can speak English,how can I help u?"
I ask him the same question so he ask the old man in Korean .
"He said no one live here" what???
"Why,there was a old woman live here!????" I said
"Yeah befor a week the women is dead"

I felt the blood stopped in my body.

"W..what..about..h..her grand...daughter???"
"Her step father broke into the house and took her with him and her grandmother she suffered a heart attack and died"

After another week

I still in Korea because I promised my self I would never back to Paris without her with me.
Tow days ago luka and Alex arrived to korea to look for her together,the police will do nothing because she is not kidnapped because she is with her mother.

4:00 AM
I was sleeping and I hear my phone ring,unknown number so I answer it..
"Hmm...hello?"