Chapter:nine

Jane POV
I thought he was Adrian but he was my stepfather Tom. I tried to scream but he grabbed my mouth and shut it and whispered in my ear" I find you little bird"

He grabbed my hair and started smelling it

"Its beautiful smell has not changed"

I pushed him off and started running, but I still hear him calling me

"I will find you again and again little bird!"

I reached the river and sat on one of the seats and began to cry on hysteria, how did he find me?  I stayed there until 12 after midnight and felt like I had to go home.

Adrian POV:
I was visiting my mother with lung cancer in the hospital until I heard a girl talking to a doctor,is this alya???

"Doctor! Jane is a wake!"

I felt that my heart fell from his place ،i follow them and I saw Jane standing at the reception and talking to the nurse

"Jane!!!"i call her

"Adrian!??"

I'm lazy to write past events sorry guys 😭😂💔)

(Accelerate events)

I spen around myself in the room thinking about her  it's not usual to be late.
I heard the door open and I knew it was her.

"Where have you been!!?i was worried about you, idiot, I was about to report that you are missing!

she Look at my eyes and coolly said"get out of my face!"

she went to the bathroom and closed the door, After an hour, I felt guilty on her so I went to knock on the bathroom door.

"Jane? jane look I'm sorry if I scared you but I was worried you're too young what if something happens to you?"

(Not answer)

i opened the door of her room, but she was not there. i returned to the bathroom and put my ears on the door and heard the sound of water. Will she commit suicide? I started knocking on the door and screaming in her name.

"Jane please don't do that open the door!!!"

I felt that my screaming would not help.

"Jane Get out of the door i will break it"

When I didn't hear her voice,I made sure she did something herself so I started hitting the door until he opened and saw ....