Chapter:five

Adrian POV:-
I woke up and went out to the kitchen and found the living room was clean and I heard a snoring sound coming from the sofa,it's the annoying girl.
I look at her angelic sleeping face, I did not resist myself so I carried her to her room.
I had breakfast and jealousy of my clothes and went to my university with my car.
.
Jane POV:
I woke up late, I kept screaming like crazy they would go without me, I didn't find Adrian I ran to the bus station without eating my breakfast and luckily I got on time.
I was wearing black denim shorts and black t-shirt.

"Don't worry you're on time"

Look at the source of the sound was a beautiful brunette girl standing beside me.
"
Sorry i didn't tell you my name, I'm alya"
She's so cute....

"I'm Jane nice to meet you "

We talked all the time because the supervisors about us didn't come, so we became friends.

"Good morning girls, are you all ready?"One of the supervisors spoke.

I'm so nervous, They began to divide us into five groups to five places in Paris. My bad luck,alya will be in another group and my group will sent so the university.
We exchanged our phone numbers so we kept in touch, I go on the bus and we got to the university and it was very big and have alot of students.
I have to train somewhere before the show starts، I went to the garden and played the song that I will dance on, I started to dance and sing but it did not last long after a quarter of an hour I heard them says the show will start after 5minute.
I saw all the girls were amazing dance their beautiful singing ,sure I will not win if they were these my competitors.

"Jane!!"someone call me
"Yes i am here!"
"Your turn after 2 minutes"

Oh my god I'm so nervous, I went up to the theater and i took a deep breath and my body moved with music without i feel myself.
After I finished everyone was silence in the hall and the audience stood up one by one applauding me, did I did it???!!!!
I got off the stage and hit something.

"Adrian???????"

Adrian POV:
Today they are going to show girls dancing. I hope that the annoying ones don't come with them. The show's started i sat with my friends on the seats and I was shocked, Jane!why she's here!!
she started her show  and she was beautiful, her dance, her body, her voice, I heard the boys around me commenting on her who says he wants to go on a date with her and some who wants to sleep with her, I don't know why I felt I wanted to punch one after another.
She finished, everyone standed clapping for her, I came out of my seat and went to her I saw her come down from the stage and her body hit me.

"Adrian??" She ask
"What are these striking clothes that you wear ???"I asking her
"That not your business!!!"

she stood on the ground and left, after two hours they will announce the results of the vote, impossible to be chose her.

"The winner is ....oh my god Jane got 206 votes!"

Whit?? What!!?? I saw her so happy and jumping.