Chapter:fourteen

Adrian POV
11:30pm
I can't sleep I hate the hospital tomorrow they will let me back home.
I take my phone and checking if someone a wake..Jane is online..should I call her? Ok I will

Jane POV
I was writing my homework I already forgot about it before I heard my phone ring it's Adrian!!
Did something happened to him!!
"Hello "???

"Jane I'm sorry I call you at that time are you busy now?"

"Busy??( i look at my books)no no why?"

"I'm so lonely can I talk to you?"

"Of course you can"

We talk for hours it was 3:00am, I lay on my bed and felt sleepy and yawned.
"
Adrian POV:
Jane do you want to sleep? Your voice like you're
tired

No no Complete your talk I hear you"

"I don't know why I hate the girls maybe because Chloe bfff Of course...but when i was with you I forgot everything bad happened to me...Jane...I...i think I'm in love with you..."

(No answer)

"I know you are shocked but I swear...(snoring)
Aaaaa Jane ?? Are you sleep already!!????

Think god she didn't hear me I ended the call and sleep.

-next day-

I woke up at 7:30 a.m. and packed up and took a taxi to my house.After 5 minutes I saw a flower shop, and I asked the driver if he could drop me here.
I brought her a bouquet of roses and came home. I didn't find her. Of course she went to university. I waited for hours for her until hear the door open.
I attended dinner and arranged the house.
"
Adrian you came back!"she run and hug me

I hug her and pick up the rose "for you"

"Wow Adrian I love flowers think you!"

I hold her hand and put her in the Cher and we started to eat and chat we laugh and knows more about each other, after dinner we sate in the sofa and watching horror movie and she was so cute when she scare.