Chapter:twelve

Adrian POV
I returned to my apartment in Paris and did not go to the university I don't want to see anyone even Jane when she come to leave lunch at the door because I closed.
Two weeks passed and I was in my room without eating anything and I became very skinny and the appearance of dark halos under my eyes, two weeks i did not go out of my room ,two weeks did not see Jane.
Until everything in front of me became black.

Jane POV
I can't leave him like this I have to do something.
I knocked his door.

"Adrien...it's me...can I talk to you please?"
(No answer)
"Adrian look you have to go to your college all your friends worried about you"
(No answer)

Suddenly I heard steps approaching the door،he opened the door and I was shocked..his body was so skinny and pale.

"Adrian..what happened to...."

I could not complete my words until he fell to the ground unconscious"Adrian!!!!"
I put his head in my chest and started to cry until I understood d what happened and took my phone and called emergency.
~after 2 hours~
They put him in bed and injected him with nutrient needles, and i sat next to him and held his hand.

"Don't worry Adrian you will be fine "

Suddenly he opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling of the room.

"Adrian!!"

His green eyes looked at me sadly and tried to sit، I helped him to sit and I hurried and took him in my arms and my head on his shoulder until I felt that he hugged me strongly and began to cry and buried his face in my neck.
That was my first time I saw Adrian cry,after a few minute he stopped and he look at my hand.

"Adrian why you do that?"I ask him

"I already miss her..I can't live anymore without her..i thought if I dead I will see her again "

Tears falls in my cheek this moments let me remind something I want to forget it.
He look at my face and put his hand in my cheeks

"Jane what is wrong?"

"I don't want to lose you to..."

"What do you mean??"

~flashback~
(Before 7 years)

I was only 12 years old playing with my dolls in my small room before I heard my dad screaming at my mom, so I my blanket and go to my big sister's room.

"Jennie? Can I stay with you tonight?"

Jennie is my big sister she was 19 that day.

"Of course sweetie come here"Jennie said

I sat in her bed and put my head on her chest

"Jennie...why mom and dad they always screaming at each other ?" I ask her

"Ahhh..they always like that what can we do"

"Did they hates each other?"

She look at my face and smiling.

"No, my dad always drunk and my mom love another guy now...while I have a plan.. do you want to get out from this f***ing house????"

I look at her face exited"of course I want!!!".....