Chapter:sixteen

Jane POV
I meet my friends alya and rose in the shool(I'm so lazy to write university 😭)
After we finish the class I heard some girls screaming and guess what they screaming about?
It's about Adrian!!!

Girl/1:oh my god Adrian u came back!!!
Girl/2:do u want some coffee???

And bla bla if they knew Adrian lived with me what would they do!?? Hahahah

...:Adriaaaannn!!! My loovvveee!!!!

She was chloe those bullying arrogant, i hate that girl she always bullying me Because my mother is from Korea and call me the Chinese eye, what's wrong with her????

But...I think she is very close to Adrian..and he was smiling...after yesterday he hug her and hold her hand...i was so angry and sat in the cafeteria with alya and rose.

"oohhh I think there's someone jealous."rose look at me with a cunning smile.

"Shut up!i'am serious about that...I mean.. look at him he's very happy with her.!"

Minutes later I saw a hand appearing from behind me carrying a flower.

"Sorry princess but I'm not used to being you here"it's Adrian I knew it.

I take the rose and he sat behind me in the Cher

"What's wrong princess? Did someone hurt you?"he ask me.

"No..I'm fine..."
-the bell ring-
"I got go princess see u at home"he kissed my check and go to his class.

Before 30 minutes:
No one POV:
Jane,rose and alya sat in the cafeteria and Jane was so sad, so alya grabbed her phone and send a message to Adrian.
Alya:Adrian
Adrian:Yes?
Alya: why Jane is sad?
Adrian:Jane!????what's happened to her!!!?
Alya: I don't know but she is sad and she will probably cry from sadness.
Adrian:were she is now!?
Alya:in the cafeteria

Adrian leaves Chloe and run to the cafeteria and he saw Jane putting her head in the table she was really sad, so he bring a rose for her she always love the red one her favorite color and surprise her but she still sad.

Were Jane walk to her house she heard someone sing, she follow the sound and it was a boy maybe like her age,and play the guitar , he saw her and stop sing.

Jane:oh..I'm so sorry if I interrupted you.
...:no it's ok
Jane:your voice is amazing
...:thinks by the way I'm Liam
Jane:I'm Jane nice to meet you
Liam:do you wanna sat?
Jane:if you don't mine
Liam:of course

He started to play a song Jane is knew this song so she sing and he play the guitar for her.
But there was someone else out from the school and see her with him.

Adrian POV :
I saw Jane with that guy I have never meet him before,but my heart was told me to grabbed her away from him.

"Hey!"i call him
"Hi..are you Adrian?i hear a lot about you"he said
"Yah...did someone told that I will be a monster if someone touch my things?"why I say that!!!
"Your thing???" He stand up and look at my face
"Adrian that is enough!!"My princess talk
"Ok..let's go home"I grabbed her hand and walk to my car.