Chapter:nineteen

I took my pillow to the couch but I fell,I opened my eyes and his face was in front of my face and my body over his chest.

"S..sorry "I blushed
"Hahaha you're so cute"he laugh

He but his right hand in my back(waist) and his left hand in my cheek and kiss me.
We dipping the kiss I can feel his warm cheeks,he take off his shirt and I do the same and we kiss again.

Adrian POV:
Her lips are sweet, I want her so hard and I won't let anyone share her with me.
We take off our clothes and I will never hurt her.
"Jane?"
"Yes?"
"Would u be my girlfriend?"
"Are u serious?? Of course!"

And I kiss her again

10am

Jane POV:
I wake up and my body kill me,I'm in adrian's room and I saw him sleep beside me I kiss his cheek but why I feel cold in my skin, I look down and I was naked!
And now I remember what happened yesterday,I took a blanket on the floor and headed for the bathroom and look at the mirror.
Wow I have a lot of red spots on my neck,I take a quick shower and I warped a towel around my body and get out of the bathroom to my room,Adrian came out of his room and grabbed my hands and stuck my body on the wall.

"Adrian...the towel will fall!"My face was red
"I want her to fall"he was almost like drunk
"Are you drunk!??"I ask him
"No,why you think that???"he laugh and kiss my cheek.
"And why you wan't waiting me to take shower with you?"he ask
"What!!of corse I won't do that!"

I left him and close my door and wearing my clothes,today is the first day of the holiday and tomorrow adrian will travel to his father in England so I will be alone here...my dad in the prison...my big sister is dead...My mom..I don't want to talk about her.
I think I will visit my grandmother in Korea I haven't see her since jenny dead.

No one POV:
Adrian was in his room put his clothes in his bags.

Jane:do you want some help?
Adrian:no I almost finish.
Jane:will you stay there for a long time?(sad face)
Adrian:I think,I will stay with my father until the holiday ends, why?
Jane:nothing I just ask.
Adrian:hey,why you don't come with me,I want my father to see my girlfriend .
Jane:no I will visit my grandmother this summer.

He smiling in take her for a hug

Adrian:I will missed you so much.
Jane:me too.

Next day
Jane and Adrian arrived at the airport, Jane had booked her ticket to korea the next day.
She looked at him and grabbed his hand.

Jane:as soon as your plane arrives, you have to call me ok?
Adrian:of course I will

Adrian POV:

I kiss her and hug her to my chest, I feel like a tear in my shirt, I looked at her eyes and she was crying .

"No no why you cry!??"
"I..don't..want you..to go...."

I wiped the pearls coming form her eyes.

"I won't stay long,I'll call u every day until u dictate from me,ok?"

I heard the call for my plane.

"I have to go princess"

I kiss her forehead, but as I look at her waving to me as I walk away there is a feeling that I shouldn't let her go to her grandmother alone.