Chapter:ten

Adrian POV:
I broke the door and saw a lot of hair everywhere and scissors in her hand, she cut her hair in a random way. i sat next to her and took the scissors from her hand and tried to raise her head until she looked at me.

"Jane,why you do that?"

she started crying in my arms

"I don't want to..I don't want to go back to him...he make my life like hell"

I hugged her and put my chin on her head and she kept crying like a child. After she calmed down i put her on the toilet chair and took the scissors and started adjusting her hair.

"Now we're done,look it's perfect "

(The shape of her hair at the top of the page)

"Now tell me Who is pursuing you?
"My stepfather .."

She felt a little angry, holding her little hands.
"
Don't worry will not approach you as long as I am
with you"

Jane POV :
.For a moment I felt safe, he hugged me and wiped on my head، I was visiting Adrian's mother throughout this semester remained a month on the beginning of my studies at the university and my relationship with Adrian was as it is once be cold with me and once nice and compassionate, but one day I came home and did not find him.

five days have passed and he has not returned yet. I decided to report that he was missing and told his mother that she might know something.

I thought a little, maybe better or ask his mother before I was informed, I went to the hospital and entered her room but the shock .. The room was empty، I went to the reception nurse.

"Excuse me, where is the owner of this room?"I ask

"You don't know??She dead before two days!"

What?dead!? I start crying....Adrian!!!
I ran from the hospital to the night club that Adrian was always going there,I entered than I saw Adrian's friends.

"Where's Adrian??"

Luka look at me"you don't know what happened?"
"Yes I know but were's him!?"
"At his father's house in England, he will return tomorrow until to his mother burial"Alex said.

I felt that my heart would come out of my chest i also don't have his phone number, I've been living with him form 3 months and I don't have his number?

"Can I get his number?"
Luka took his phone out of his pocket"ok , but don't try to call him. We've called him many times but he doesn't answer us, his father told us that he need to be alone ."

I took the number and ...