⚠️36-Namjoon's Laptop

Start from the beginning

"Because I wanted to be inside you when you came. You aren't taking all the pleasure for yourself." He stripped off his clothing completely, as I threw my bra off to the side as well. When we were both completely naked, the first place my eyes went to was his bulge. There his cock lay, pink and brown and just as tall as the rest of him. There was a pounding feeling in my chest and vagina, both progressively getting worse. "Aw, look how cute you are, getting all wet at the sight of my cock. That just makes things easier for the both of us, don't you agree?" I nodded, letting out a groan as he leaned in to kiss me again.

"Namjoon, sorry for my rudeness, but can you just shut up and fuck me already?" I pulled away first, lust coating my voice.

"Of course sweetheart. Sorry for keeping you waiting." My heart melted as he positioned himself at my entrance and made sure I was comfortable first.

"You can move now," I wrapped my legs around his hips, my body convulsing as his thrusts grew sloppy and tired with time. "What's wrong?" I saw tears flowing out of his eyes, almost like a tiny river.

"I'm sorry, I just...I thought I was...I'm sorry." He shut his eyes and I quickly sit up, adjusting myself so that he's inside me in a more comfortable manner.

"Hey, if you're not ready, that's okay."

"It's not that. It's not you at all, it's actually me," He put his head down, like he was ashamed. "I know I'm not as handsome as the others, and that no matter what I do, I just can't succeed."

"What? No, that's silly, you learned to read!" I stroked his ears. "You are so special, Joon. Those boys are lucky to have you as their leader/spokesperson. You are intelligent beyond your years. Look at you, using sophisticated vocabulary to describe mating." I kissed his nose. His ears perked up as he smiled at me.

"Thanks Y/n. Now let me finish my job. Did you wanna hear more vocabulary?" He asked, resuming the tone from before.

"I'd love to." He suddenly pushed me down, and turned my body in an odd angle.

"I want to feel that pussy from all angles. C'mon babe, I wanna see you squirt." I gasped as he gripped my boobs, massaging my nipples vigorously and sucking my neck with intensity.

"Namjoon!" I screamed as he slammed into me with full force, turning me so that I was lying with my face down and the pillows muffled my screams as he gripped my arms, trapping me between the sheets and his body.

"So tight, what have you been hiding from me, baby?" He asked, his balls slapping on my ass slightly.

"Nnnngh, Namjoon, please, ahhh!" I screamed as he roughly yanked my head up, his fingers knotted through my hair.

"Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to fuck you all over this room, until you've cum in every place except for the bathroom. So start counting the number of times you cum, starting now!" I groaned as he slapped my ass, leaving a red handprint on my butt.

He wasn't lying when he said he would fuck me all over the room. It started on the bed, and then we moved to his desk chair, which was eventful because he ended up having to hide me under his blanket since Jimin had to borrow some hair product and I knew he smelled me, because he even asked where I was. Luckily, I stayed out of sight, and Namjoon continued fucking me on his chair throughout the entire day.

"I bet you would've liked it if he caught you, right?" I felt tears forming at the edge of my eyes as Namjoon unleashed his inner beast.

"Y-yes!"

"Not even denying it, dirty girl." He smacked my pussy, making me scream out in pleasure.

"Namjoon, I'm going to-"