* Notes, art, and bonus content *

BOOK STATUS: Currently working on draft five!

If you're interested in this bonkers story, I'd love it if you saved it in your reading list for later.  The wait will be worth it.

3/27/22 UPDATE: The Merlin Paradox is now live on Campfire Explore!

Not only am I using Campfire Writing app to write this story and to keep my extensive notes, I can also share it. This platform is different as it gives me a chance to let you in behind the scenes to spy some trivia and worldbuilding of this universe. I didn't make spoilers public so everything should be safe to browse. Chapters there will also be more up to date. I'm not abandoning Wattpad, but it's more hassle to update in here than there. Enjoy!

https://www.campfirewriting.com/explore/TheMerlinParadox

Also, Campfire team interviewed me about this project and writing in general. You can read it here:  https://www.campfirewriting.com/learn/spotlight.

ABOUT THIS SERIES

The Merlin Paradox is the first book of a planned trilogy, but I wrote other stories set in this universe as well.

Check out DragonSky for a glimpse of the Nether and more flying demons. It's a completed prequel novella to this series. Link in the comment. 👉

Arch Nephilim is the Book 2 in this series.  I'll continue working on it once I'm done with The Merlin Paradox.

Find these and several short stories set in this universe under TriRealm Universe reading list. The series name has changed (previously Netherspawn), but it will take me a while to update all covers and references. 

~~~   PROJECT ART   ~~~

Art and graphic design is another hobby of mine. I create a lot of it for all of my projects but likely the most for this story. Here are just a few.

Once upon a time, I drew Ruby in pencil with the intention of using it on the cover of this book. Even after digitally coloring it, it didn't pop as nicely as I wanted it to, so he's no longer on the cover, but here's my attempt.

 Even after digitally coloring it, it didn't pop as nicely as I wanted it to, so he's no longer on the cover, but here's my attempt

Grotesque demons are fun to draw. I put these drawings of mine on the cover before.

 I put these drawings of mine on the cover before