Not Again

I ran to the beach house. I didnt think much of it and threw open the doors to see a sight I was hoping I wouldnt have to. I saw soda horified in the middle of the room and hajime by the door. They were staring at the other entrance which had mahiru beaten and propped up against it looking like she had been drug across the floor and was now just sitting in a pool of her blood.
"You kids have hour to investigate then it's on to the thrilling class trial!"
I didnt know how to handle this. Mahiru was dead across the floor from us. I had literally seen her up and about yesterday. Granted she seemed concerned about something but was this why?" Did what ever she was worried about lead up to this.
"Why did this happen to her!" Hajime yelled.
"Hey Hajime, before this we were having a great time right? We were excited about going to the beach and having a lot of fun so why, why is Mahiru dead!'
I was still frozen out of shock when Ibuki came stumbling in.
"Huh? Ablub,blub blub blub."
I looked over and saw she was foaming at the mouth. I couldn't really blame her we didnt really know how to deal with the situation so we all responded differently.
"What's wrong with you go get the overs!"
Soda was yelling at Ibuki but my body decided to move on it's own. I went outside and yelled.
"Everyone get in here!"
"Kiera, what's wrong." Chiaki said coming up to me. That, that's what wrong."
Some screamed, some were frozen, some didnt say anything but you could see they looked visually sadder. We didnt know what to do. It was decided that we would go to our cottages and get changed then head back and help hajime investigate.
I felt like I was just going through the motions though. Why did this happen again? Why did someone else have to die? What was so important that they decided to agree and play this twisted bears game.
Everyone had made it back to the beach house fully dressed this time. But no one was doing much yet. In my mind I knew we needed to investigate but I just couldn't bring myself to start.
"Hold on a second." Chiaki said
"What."
"Those footsteps. Your about to step on them peko. They could be a important clue."
"If you-u-u mean evidence then." Sonia said
"Monokuma announced it right after a certain amount of time we will hold a class trial." Chiaki said.
"Another class trial!!!" Ibuki yelled.
"Yes Another class trial someone else is dead so that means there's a killer in this very room. Geez kids I know this is only the second time it's happened but when someone is killed were going to hold a trial to find the blackened ya understand?"
"What the hell monokuma!? When did you show up." I yelled startled by his sudden appearance.
"Aw calm down already your going to have to get use to this type of thing. Here's your guys monokuma files now get to investigating the time is ticking.