beginning of the killing school trip

Kiera pov

I found myself on the beach again. How did this happens we were being forces into a killing game.
I was meeting everyone yesterday it was calm it and peaceful. Everyone was happy.
    If that stupid bear hadn't showed up and told everyone that were going to be on a killing school trip. Usami tried to fight him but he took her off guard and she's monomi now I guess.
     I laid my head on my arms. This situation was unreal. I couldn't believe it.
     "Hey kiera."
     I recgnoized that voice.
    I looked up at him. "Hajime."
"Kiera are you ok."
"This situation is messed up how can they expect us to kill each other."
"Yeah it is but just because he told us to doesn't mean we have to."
"But what if he tries to use one of those monobeasts on us."
"Its a problem well have to worry about later. Everyone's gathered in the dining hall discuss it lets go."
    Me and hajime headed to the dining hall. Were everyone was gathered.
"Alright since everyone's here I will announce my plan. We are gonna need a leader to keep us together and safe and I Byukaya Togami will fill that role."
   "Wait why do you get to be the leader." Souda said
   "Because as the heir to the Byukaya coraporation I am the only one qualified for this position."
   "Yeah but how do we know that you won't try and kill us."
   "I swear that as long as I'm still living I won't let a single one of you become a victim."
  Everyone kind of fell silent. But seemed to agree to have him as our leader after that.
I walked out of the dining hall. I went and sat by the pool. Not sure of what I wanted to do with the rest of my day.
I dangled my feet in the water. But soundly my vision went black.
"Kiera-chan guess who."
I reached up and touched the hands covering my eyes. I already knew who it was but I decided to mess with him a little.
   "Souda-kun?"
   "What no?"
   I moved his hands off my eyes.
"Just kidding I knew it was you Nagito."
He seemed to give off a little pout.
"Aww nagito I was only teasing."
He had a big smile on his face" I know."
"Hey wanna go do something I'm bored and I could use something to get my mind off of things."
Teruteru seemed to burst out of no where. "Madam mosielle can I join and we make this a threeway."
   Before he could say anything else nagito had shoved him into the pool.
"Yeah sure."
"Awesome let's go."
We headed to the beach and walked along the sand. It was silient for a moment till the thoughts in my head came bursting out of my mouth.
"I can't believe they expect us to kill each other. It's just messed up."
  "It is messed up but that doesn't really bother me." He said in an calm manner.
  "How can it not bother you."
  "What if someone tried to kill you?"
  "I wouldn't really mind it much. If it-"
  I imeadtly stopped him.
"How can you say you wouldn't mind! This is your life were talking about here."
"I'm just trash my life isn't worth much on its own."
I slapped him. He looked a little surprised
"I don't wanna hear you say that again. I may not know you very well but I won't stand around and hear you talk about yourself like that."
"Kiera."
"No don't you kiera me I don't care how long it takes but I will change that attuide of yours."
---------------------------------------------------------

Thier my 3rd chapters done hope you guys like it. I'm not sure exactly how I'm gonna right this one but I'm definitely gonna try and make it good.