something unsettleing in the air

I was sitting on the small porch of my cottage. The nightly announcement had just gone off a few minutes ago but I found myself wide awake. Funny yesterday I was stupid tired but know I'm wide awake. Granted I didnt do nearly as much today just hung out with some people but that usually didnt effect my energy levels.  So since I found myself with extra energy I was just planning on enjoying the nice breeze.
     And that's exaclty what I was doing intill I saw hajime pass by.
     "Hey hajime!"
     "Huh?"
     "What are you doing out so late."
     "Oh, um I was a little hungry so I decided to go get a snack from the grocery store or restaurant."
     I highly doubted that was all he was up to he had a serious look on his face. Like he was on a mission and had something he wanted to accomplish.
    "Well I couldn't sleep so I could head out with you. I running low on a few snacks I like keeping in my cabin anyway."
    "Oh sure. Yeah I guess I don't mind." He said with a nervous laugh.
    I stood up and we started heading towards the grocery store. I had a idea hajime was up to something. I wasn't entirely sure what it was but with the way he was acting I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the new video game in the park.
   It was mostly quiet on the way to the store. Hajime looked nervous like hed rather be elsewhere and he also wasnt that talkative.
   "Hey you alright?"
   "Who me?"
   "Yes you."
   "Yeah why wouldnt I be." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
   "Because you look super fidgety. I may not be the ultimate detective but you my friend are not a very good liar."
   "Is it really that obvious?"
   "Yes now spill."
    "Its that game in the park. I cant decide whether or not I'm gonna play it."
    "Well there is the benefit of knowing information......but that's not always a good thing. Heck what if theres nothing weird about the game at all but as soon as you look ar the video games screen you get hypnotised with the desire to kill someone."
     "That's a bit to far fetched to happen right?"
     "I hope so but I guess you never really know. If you told me a few months ago I'd be kidnapped by a sentient stuffed bear and forced into a killing game I probably wouldve laughed at you."
     "You know you really aren't making this decision any easier on me."
     I laughed some "Sorry that my friend will be up to you. I know I'm gonna stear clear of it and try not to think to hard about it even if it drives me a little crazy."
     We made it to the supermarket and I picked up my snacks. He ended up not getting anything but came with me back to my room. I went inside the my cottage but I quickly watched to see if I could spot what he was gonna do through the window. I was a little curious but when he did walk off I realized from the angle I  was at I wouldnt be able to see if he went back to his cottage anyway.
   I decided not to worry about it to much. I put up my snacks and headed into bed.
    *ding dong bing bong*
   Another day was just begining. I would say I wanted to sleep more but I couldn't sleep much before. I got dressed and slipped into a comfy pair of clothes and decided to head to the restaurant for some food.
     I got there and saw everyone talking well not everyone nagito wasnt there and neither was mahiru which was odd. I walked over to the kitchen and saw someone had already made food and that it was pancakes non the less. I took a bite of them and thought they were really good. I'm not sure who made them but I really appreciated them at this moment. Although while I was eating I over heard some of the guys talking about mahiru. It seemed soda was wondering if she was even still alive. Which of course worked hiyoko up intill Akane managed to calm her down by telling her that she tried to invite her to get some food earlier but she insisted about having to much to do. That seemed to be enough to calm hiyoko down but it stood out as suspicious to me. We were on a island and we didnt have anything big planned what is it that would be keeping her so busy?
       I got up once I was finished with my pancakes and went back for seconds. I was glad I had managed to snag the last few cakes because these weren't for me. I still had to bring food to nagito.
       I took the tray down to the old dining hall and headed inside.
     "Good morning Kiera-chan."
     I let out a big yawn. "Morning Nagito"
    "You look tired."
    "I feel tired." I said rubbing at my eyes.
    "Did something keep you from sleeping?"
    "Yes I couldn't stop thinking about that stupid game."
    "Do you want to about it? I'm not foolish enough to think you would take this lowly humans advice but it might help?"
    "Nope I spent most if not all of my night thinking about it so I'm good but thanks."
    I got closer to him. He had already out managed to put himself in a seated position so his back was agaisnt the wall. It was almost routine by now for me to come in here and feed him. I couldn't help but wonder how long I'd have to be doing this for."
      I sat by his side and started feeding him. I just couldn't shake off this feeling of tiredness so I felt like it was taking longer then usual.
     "Um Kiera you missed my mouth."
     I snapped back awake I didnt realize I had fallen asleep. And sure enough I had in fact missed his mouth so there was so crumbs and syrup along the side of his cheek.
     "Oh my gosh sorry!" I said grabbing a napkin and wiping his face. I felt a little mortified.
     "Maybe I'm more tired then I thought."
     I gave him the bite then put down the tray. I decided to stretch trying my best to wake up. I just felt super embarrassed right now.
     "Its fine but I'm surprised even most toddlers know how to use a fork and spoon I'm surprised a ultimate is lacking that knowledge."
     "Hey dont make fun of me!" I said smacking him.
     "Me I would never what would so one as lowly as myself have to gain from doing such a thing."
     I was a little huffy now but mostly still embarrassed so I grabbed the tray and ended up leaving.

---------------------
Nagito pov

I was watching Kiera I had just gotten into the position that was easiest to eat in with her coming over to feed me. It was weird that I had gotten used to this. But I suppose I had dealt with weirder things before.
    She seemed a bit drowsy and when I asked her why she just said it from a lack of sleep do to worrying about that video game. I didnt like that I was still stuck in here. Not from anything as stupid as being uncomfortable chained up but because I had almost no idea what was going on with everyone. I just knew the motive was the video game monokuma had made.  And how was I supose to make a plan to help hope prosper when I was kept in here away from everyone.
  I was mostly eating in silence caught up in my thoughts till I felt something poke my cheek. I turned my attention to Kiera who had falling asleep while feeding me. My face reddened a bit and I suddenly became all to aware of how my cheek was sticky and along with how close she was.
      She was basically napping on me. It didnt look that comfortable her cheek was resting on my shoulder and her hand was just dangling near my side.  It stunned me speechless. That I had no idea what to do for a minute. I normally would try to prop her back up but my hands and legs  were bound so I was just stuck.
    "Um Kiera you missed my mouth."
    She startled awake shooting off apologizes and cleaning up the crumbs and syrup she had left on my mouth. She shouldn't be doing that shes a ultimate she doesnt have to worry about apologizing to trash like me. I knew she would yell at me if I worded it like that though so my brain came up with another plan.
   "It's fine but I'm surprised even most toddlers know how to use a fork and spoon. I'm surprised a ultimate of your talent is lacking that information."
    "Hey! Dont make fun of me." She said full of energy smacking me lightly.
      "Me I would never what would someone as lowly As myself have to gain from doing such a thing."
     She seemed much more awake now and maybe a tad annoyed but it's a small price to pay. It seemed like she wanted to say something in return but she ended up just grabbing the tray and leaving the room.