Really Cleaning Duty?

I currently laid hanging upside down on a bed. I had managed to win a game console out of the monoyoma machine and was currently playing games with chiaki on it.
she was beating me hardcore but I didn't really care. I was just having fun playing.
"Hey chiaki your health is getting kind of low am I'm finally gonna win one for once."
"I wouldn't be so sure about that." She said then yawned not worried at all.
I hit her once more and noe my special was ready just one more more hit. Then her charecter did something unexpected. He jumped up spinned horizontally and fired a laser from his feet.
"Fatalitly"
"Wait what?"
"How did you do that chiaki???"
"That charecter has a special when his health gets below 10 he can use a beam that deals 150 damage."
"That's a bit op."
"Not if you know how to avoid it." She said teasing me.
"Ok rematch bring it."
I was about to start again. But there was a knock on my door.
I went over to open it.
"Hajime what's up?"
"Byukaya has something important he wants to tell us."
"Aww do we really have to go we were about to have a rematch."
"Yeah he said it was really important."
I looked over at chiaki who had somehow already managed to fall asleep. "Come on chiaki. Let's go to the thing."
"Huh what."
"Togami had something important he wants to tell us."
"Ok."
She stood up and walked over to me yawning As she did so.
Hajime left saying he still had to tell fuyohiko. We wished him good luck and then headed towards the dining hall.
"So what do you think he's gonna tell us."
"I'm not sure."
"Hopefully it's nothing dumb."
We both got to the dining hall. After a few minutes everyone had gathered there.
"So I suppose you all are wondering why I Byukaya togami summoned you here."
"Yeah I was a little curious as to what was so dam important." Fuyuhiko snarled annoyed.
"I've decided to hold a party and attendance is mandatory."
"Wait a party why?"
"Ooh that sounds lovely." Sonia said all happy.
"Its seems everyone is down because of our current situation. And it my duty as the leader to boost morale."
You couldn't really blame some of us for being bummed at our current situation. But a party might not be that bad of an idea.
"Ok if were holding a party when are we holding it and where."
"I wanna hold it as soon as possible so well get ready for it and hold it later today."
Well a party didn't sound bad I just couldn't help but be "ecstatic" about the fact that he was telling us what to do with the rest of our day.
"We still don't know were being summoned for this gathering." I heard gundam say.
"How about that abandoned building next to the hotel." I heard nagito suggest.
"Eww Why would you wanna hold it there it's all dusty and nasty." Hiyoko said.
"I'm sure if you cleaned it up a little it'll be fine" I heard akane say.
"Yeah but who would even wanna clean anyway."
"I may not be all that good at this sort of thing but I could try and clean it." I heard Sonia say. "It be my first time doing what you guys the dirty work."
"No we can't dirty our precious princess hands."
"I thought something like this might happen. So I took the liberty of doing this." Nagito said then held up a handfull of chopsticks."Whoever gets the chopstick with the red colored bottom will have to clean the building."
So we all took turns pulling chopsticks. I was relieved that mine wasn't red because I really didn't wanna clean it. Everyone pulled there chopsticks and no one had the red one. We all looked at nagito. He looked at the bottom of his chopstick and sure enough it was red.
"Haha For someone who's suppose to be the ultimate lucky student you don't seem so lucky right now." Hajime said.
"I guess it can't be helped. I don't really mind though cleaning is one of the few things I'm good at."
"I bet you'd make a good stay at home dad." Mahiru said.
"Um I'll just take that as a compliment."
"Alright and I'm gonna do the cooking 
Just you wait I teruteru hanamura will make the most amazing dishes you've ever tasted."
With that settled we all went are separate ways.
Me and chiaki went back to my cottage dragging hajime along with us.
"So what did you guys need me for."
I said nothing and put a controller in his hand.
"We're gonna play smash bros." Chiaki said.
"Yes and your gonna be on my team I might actually have a better shot at actually winning now."
"Isn't two against one a little unfair though."
"Maybe against someone that doesn't have god level gaming skills."
We played a few rounds. And surprisly we actually beat her once but then she beat us and beat us again. Making me wonder if she just let me us win that first time. But hey it was fun so it didn't really matter in the long run right?
      I still had some time before the party. I figured I'd check and see how nagito was doing. I headed to the old building. As soon as I entered it I was engulfed in heavenly smells. Teruteru may be a massive perv but I'm beginning to see why he's the ultimate chef.
     I walked to the party hall and saw nagito coming out from under a table.
"Hey nagito."
I think I starlted him because he jumped a little and hit his head on the table. I ran over to him.
"Oh my gosh im so sorry Are you ok?
He stood up and rubbed his hand on his head some.
"Kiera-chan. I wasn't expecting you to come see trash like me."
"What did I say about that."
He simply looked away.  I wanted to smack him again for that but I already made him hit his head on the table so.
"I came over to see how your doing."
"I'm mostly done. I only have a few more things to set up."
"Well I brought you this." I said handing him a water bottle.
"Thank you kiera-chan I wasn't expecting you to be so considerate to a person like me."
Geez that's almost a bad as him calling  himself trash. Although I did notice him flicking his hair out the way while he was speaking. That probably would be annoying. Oh wait! That gave me an idea.
"Hey nagito could you bend down for a second."
"Um sure why." He said giving me a strange look.
I grabbed the hair tie off my wrist and  his hair. I put the excess in to a small pony tail.
"There that should help a bit. Now it won't get in your face."
"Thanks." He said with a small smile on his face.
I looked at my handi work.
"Aww you look so cute with your hair up."
"Ki-Kiera Chan just don't go and say things like that." He said with a small blush on his face.
"Well hey good luck with the rest of this I'll see you at the party."
I said then left the room. Then I realized what I had just said. Did I just tell the ultimate lucky student good luck before I left.  Ugh I can feel the cringe now. It's a normal thing to wish people luck when they're doing something but. Anyways that aside I decided to head back to the cottage till kill whatever time I had left before the party.