Beach Day

I angrily walked out of the building. I was just heading towards the restaurant when I saw sonia smiling and waving happily at me.
    "Kiera! I'm so glad I ran into you."
    "Um hi?"
    "I've talked to most of the other girls and we decided we were all going to go the beach this afternoon."
   "Alright that's sounds fun."
   "I'm glad you think so because I want you to join us."
   "Um....." I started to think I wasnt a ton but i was a little subconscious in a swim suit.
   "Come on itll be just us girls it'll be fun."
   "Alright I'll come."
   "Good where all going to meet at the restaurant at the beach house at 2:30" she said running off maybe to find more girls to come.
   It was cute how excited she was about this. It looked like I had some time to kill so I decided to take care of my dishes and see about hanging out with someone.
    I ended up searching out chiaki and Ibuki and we ended up looking for swim suits together at the super market. Cause while there was the type of swimming suits you would wear to school already in our cottages If I was going to wear something. I wanted to at least wear something cute.
      "Hey Kiera-chan! What about this one." Ibuki said holding up a really skimpy suit.
      "Oh my gosh I cant wear that one! Its leaves almost nothing to the imagination."
       "But your super cute why not flaunt it."
       "Because I think I would die of embarrassment."
      "Suit yourself I'm wearing this one!" She said holding up a cute bikini It was pink on one cup and blue on the other and matched her hair.
      "That is pretty cute."
      I heard a sigh come over from chiaki and saw her cheeks were all puffed out.
      "What's wrong there Chiaki?"
      "None of these fit me."
      You know I never really noticed it before but chiaki did have big boobs. So I'm not that surprised but I didnt realize her boobs were that big before.  I didnt really have small boobs but I never really had that issue before. So it took me slightly off guard.
      "Um let me see if I can help you."
      We looked through a bunch of the swimsuits and true to word a lot of them didn't fit her but I managed to fine this one. It was a cute pale pink bikini with slight ruffles along the top.
      "I still feel like this barely fits but it's better then nothing I guess."
      "Now it's your turn Kiera!" Ibuki yelled.
      "Fine!"
     Ibuki went back threw picking out swimsuits that I kept denying because they were a bit to much for me. Chiaki  suggested a few but I'm guessing was a little tired and ended up napping on the floor intill Ibuki found this one. It was still a little bit sexier then what I was used to but It was toned down compared to the others. It had a small boob window and this really pretty multi color pattern.
      It wasnt what I normally would chose for myself but it was cute. So I decided I'd step out of my comfort zone some and try this one
       "Dam you look hot." Ibuki said embarrassing me.
      "Ibuki!?"
      "What its true." She said with a smug look on her face. Probably proud of picking it out for me.
      I could feel my face turning a little red but she was right and it was pretty dam cute.
       We woke up Chiaki and decided to  head to the restaurant to meet with the girls before we headed to the beach.
       We arrived at the restaurant and we all headed inside and I was surprised to see Hajime and Soda inside. I imeadlty grew a little subconscious it was just supose to be us girls and you could basically see part of my boobs with this swimsuit.
   But then again I looked at chiaki and saw she was basically busting out of her swimsuit. So it made me feel just a bit better because most eyes where on her. Especially Hajimes.
    "Dam look at those Jugs!" Soda exclaimed.
   "What jugs I dont beleive I have any on me?"
   "Ah you innocent child that's not what he means." I said
  "What does hes mean then?"
  "Anyway! Hajime go put on your swimsuit dont you wanna match with me?"
  "Not really no."
  "Huh!" He said grabbing his chest in a dramatic fashion.
  "We have to have a class trial now."
  "What why?" I asked confused.
  "Because he just murdered my heart."
  I just rolled my eyes at his antics.
   Out of the corner of my eye I  noticed hiyoko running away from the beach house. But it seemed like she was crying.
    "Hey guys did you see that?"
    "See what?"
    "I'm pretty sure that hiyoko was running from her crying."
   "Huh I saw her but didnt catch a good enough glance to see what she was doing." Hajime stated
  "Yeah but why would she be crying?"
Chiaki said.
   "It-t migh-t-t have something to do with Mahiru." Mikan stammered.
   "That or someone just called her smelly again." Ibuki quipped.
    "Speaking of why is she not here?" I mentioned
    "I invited her earlier. But she turned me down because she doesnt know how to swim." Sonia piped in.
    "Miss Sonia!!!" Soda screamed. "Awww I was hoping shed be in a bikini."
   "I didnt wish to burn my skin so opted to wear this wet suit but it took me a bit since I've never worn one before."
   "I supose that's one way to avoid sunburn dont forget to put sunscreen on your cheeks though." I laughed. Oh but I'm sure it dashed poor sodas fantasies.
     "You know a wet suit isnt to bad either with how tightly it clings to her body." I heard soda mutter.
     I stand corrected. Never underestimate perverts am I right? Granted sodas no where as bad as teru teru was so he didnt really bother me as much.
     "Sorry I'm late!"
Akane burst though the door. But while you'd think the attention would be focused on her in a bikini. It was focused on the fact that she was covered in blood.
    "Oh my gosh! Akane what happened to you!" I yelled.
    "Oh this I ran into the old man on my way here and of course I had to fight him."
    "Your head is bleeding profusely akane!"
   "I guess it is but hey if I rub some spit in it itll be good as new right?"
   "No come with me with me we need to get it cleaned and bandaged now." Mikan said dragging Akane away and to the back.
    From all that commotion I didnt even notice peko was standing in the doorway behind her dripping water on the floor.
    "Hey peko. Why are you already soaked." I said with a small laugh.
    "Ah I just did a little swimming."
    "But why were going swimming soon."
    "I was trying to see if you could swim to another island sadly I didnt have much luck."
    "Wait you tried to swim to another island but isnt that pretty far? How are you not exhausted right now."
     "I'm used to this type of thing why are Hajime and Soda here?"
     "They invited themselves or at least are in the process of trying to do so."
     "I see."
    "Miss Sonia please invite us to go to the beach with you!" Soda said.
   "Well it was originally suppose to be a outing for just us girls to strengthen our bonds with each other."
   "Please miss Sonia strengthen your bonds with us as well!"
   "I dont see it being a issue even if there is a few boys." Chaiki said.
   "I supose your right. You may join us."
   "Ahhhhhh! Your to kind Miss Sonia."
   "Now that's its decided let's get going!"
   "But Akane wonds are still being treated." Hajime said.
   "Shut up! No that I've got the green light you cant expect me to sit around and do nothing. Ill go ahead and prepare then. I set up the drinks, and the parasols. I'll give it my all and serve you guys so everyone have fun!" Soda said as he ran the door.
    "Wow hes extra energetic isnt he?"
    "I um should probably go help Soda out to." Hajime said with a slight blush on his face as he ran out the door. Aww poor thing must not be able to handle the shear amount of boobage in the room. I'd have to tease him about this later.
        "Well now that the boys have run off to set up shall we go?"
      "Yeah Ibuki cant wait to play in the ocean with you all!"
     We started to walk towards the beach house. Mikan and Akane hadnt exaclty popped out of the house yet. But In sure they catch up to us in a few minutes. We were going to head to the tunnel and subsequently the beach house. But I was stopped in my tracks by a loud semi muffled noise.
     "Did you guys here that?"
     "Yeah it sounded kind of like a scream but like it's being filtered through a half broken speaker." Ibuki commented.
    "Ding dong bing bong."
    I didnt think much of it because sometimes monokuma bothered us in the middle of the day to tell of random crap or to tell us to go some where. I hoped that what it was going to be but it seems the world had other plans.
     "A body has ben discovered!"